*** Thanksgiving Recipes ***
These roasted brussels sprouts get a fair amount of spice from the crushed red pepper flakes, which cuts…
We love how the cinnamon-scented streusel topping lets the juicy berries peek through.
Poach quince in rosé with a dash of cocktail bitters and a few warm spices, then assemble into a tart…
Alton Brown’s turkey brine recipe from Good Eats will give you a flavorful Thanksgiving turkey with juicy…
Bone-in turkey breasts are easy to find, and as impressive as a whole bird when you roast them in butter…
Leave the sausage, nuts, dried fruit behind in favor of this easy, vegetarian-friendly stuffing recipe…
After trying every turkey-roasting method under the sun, I’ve finally settled on this as absolutely the…
Italian sausage and a heap of Parmesan cheese lend signature flair to the easy Thanksgiving dressing…
It’s all about the layers and ruffles in this dramatic seasonal pie.
This recipe was handed down by my great-grandmother. It is a family favorite that we make every Thanksgiving….
Cutting leeks into large pieces gives them a presence equal…
This crunchy crumble is the perfect topping for an ice cream sundae, easy apple crumble, or our Build-Your-Own…
I adapted this from a 50-year-old peach crisp recipe. Although it works well with peaches, it works even better with fresh, crisp cooking apples.
A simple dessert that’s great served with ice cream.
It takes a little work, but it is worth it.
Foolproof Even If You Missed Some Important Steps
Made this with my leftover turkey from Christmas, I had all my ingredients out, but still forgot to add the peas. I also used a dish that was too big so the pastry didnt quite brown as nicely so pay attention to this. I used the broiler in the last couple minutes of cooking and it was all good. Despite these mix ups, it was still seconds-worthy. #EMP
Karen L. | December 30, 2018
Was this helpful?
Thank you my dish looks great. Mmmm…
Was this helpful?
This rating was left without a review.
Kim W. | January 21, 2016
Was this helpful?
This rating was left without a review.
solange g. | October 10, 2015
Was this helpful?
Campbell’s Kitchen Easy Chicken Pot Pie Recipe
Easy Chicken Casserole Recipes & Ideas Easy Cook Recipes Easy Hacks to Make Your Tomato Soup Even Better … Pot Pie Recipes Recipes Under $10 Recipes Using Cream of Chicken Soup … Campbell’s® Newsletter Signup Sign Up. Recipes, meal planning ideas and more. Delivered from our family to yours. Email Address * Email Address.
Back to Campbell’s Kitchen Easy Chicken Pot Pie recipe. Trusted Brands. back next
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Mix soup, vegetables and chicken in 9-inch pie plate. Mix milk, egg and baking mix. Pour over chicken mixture. Bake 30 minutes or until golden.
Campbell’s Kitchen brings you easy family recipes like this Easy Chicken Pot Pie made with Campbell’s Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup.
Campbell S Kitchen Chicken Broccoli Divan By Campbell S … Easy Chicken Pot Pie Campbells Cheesy Chicken Rice Casserole Smothered Chicken With Rice Tasty 2 Step Chicken Bake Campbell S 15 Minute Chicken Rice Dinner Easy Chicken Recipe Using Campbell S Soup Moms Own Words One Pot Creamy Chicken And Asparagus Casserole
Dinner: Solved. This Easy Chicken Pot Pie made with Campbells® Cream of Chicken soup can fill up the whole family in just 30 minutes!
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In 9″ pie plate, mix soup, vegetables and chicken. 2. Mix lowfat milk, egg, and baking mix. Pour over chicken mix. Bake 30 min or possibly till
Ingredients. Servings: 4 1 can campbell’s® condensed cream of chicken soup * 1 package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
Don’t Miss: The Original Key Lime Pie Company
Can You Freeze Chicken Pot Pie
This question comes up a lot and the answer is yes! The best way to achieve this is to prepare your chicken pot pie up to the point before baking.
and place in the freezer for up to 1 month.
Freezing Tip: On top of the foil, write baking time and temperature in sharpie marker and the date you froze your dish.
before baking. Place frozen pie on a sheet pan and bake for 20-30 minutes longer than fresh bake.
Be sure the center is bubbling and crust is baked before removing.
Ingredient Tips For How To Make Easy Chicken Pot Pie
What makes this recipe so easy? When in a time crunch, using store-bought ingredients not only saves a lot of time, but it also tastes delicious.
Such an easy recipe! And I know you will add it to your weekly meal plan rotation!
Be sure to scroll down for your printable shopping list so you will have all the ingredients for this classic chicken pot pie with cream of chicken soup!
Recommended Reading: Chocolate Covered Key Lime Pie On A Stick Key West
The Best Fall Comfort Foods
This easy chicken pot pie recipe is one I keep handy for days where time seems to pass faster than I realize and need to get dinner started quickly.
How To Make Easy Chicken Pot Pie
This post may contain affiliate links which means we receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This is a very easy chicken pot pie recipe full of tender chicken, vegetables, cream of chicken soup, and flaky crust. Make this a quick meal to serve your family during the week.
Maybe you have been doing yard clean up all day and you’re looking for a cozy weekend meal to enjoy with a salad and glass of wine. This recipe is for you.
You May Like: Damn Good Pies Little Rock Ar
Easiest Chicken Pot Pie Crust
Maybe you have been doing yard clean up all day and you’re looking for a cozy weekend meal to enjoy with a salad and glass of wine.
When the clock says 3 o’clock, and dinner plans are not finalized, a run to the grocery store is a must.
Quick tips for this easy recipe if you are pressed for time:
- Pick up a couple of fresh rotisserie chickens in the deli department. This is always my already cooked protein of choice, and I can use the leftover carcass to make a nice bone broth or soup.
- and a Pillsbury Pie Crust.
I know- you are probably going to ask Kelly, why don’t I make everything from scratch?! and I will say because your family is going to be hungry in an hour!
I can be a purist when it comes to pie crust, but when pressed for time, store-bought pie crust is the way to go.
Chicken Pot Pie Ingredients
- 1 10 oz. can Campbell’s Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2 1/2 cups shredded roasted chicken
- 1/2 cup water, or chicken broth
- garlic powder, salt & pepper to taste
To ensure your potpie cooks evenly, be sure to preheat your oven to 425 degrees. This will make this dish cook thoroughly and create that golden flaky crust!
Next, you will place 1 pie crust sheet that has been defrosted for 15 minutes in the bottom of the 9-inch pie plate. Set this aside so it is ready to pour your filling.
Now, over medium heat, melt butter in a medium saucepan.
Add onions and cook uncovered until soft and translucent. This should take about 5 minutes or so.
Add soup and water , and stir until hot and a little bubbly. I like to use a wooden spoon for this cooking step because it is better for the pan and also makes me feel like I am cooking a homemade meal!
This recipe uses one bag of frozen mixed vegetables and now is the step to add them to your saucepan. Stir to incorporate into the soup mixture until nice hot.
There is nothing easier or quicker for a hearty meal than grabbing a rotisserie chicken at the store. I throw one of these in my shopping cart at least once a week to save time.
In this instance, I just shred up the meat and add it to the pot with spices and simmer it until it starts to bubble.
Read Also: Damgoode Pies River Market
More About This Recipe
- If you need to get dinner on the table in a hurry, this easy chicken pot pie recipe is the place to begin. While many time-tested, heirloom recipes have come out of the Betty Crocker kitchens over the years, possibly none has proven as popular as The Impossibly Easy Pie formulation, which has been a relied-upon recipe since the 1970s. Hundreds of home cooks have relied on this quick take on chicken pot pie with biscuits. You dont need to make a crust for this simple dinner. Instead, you just mix up all the ingredients together??yes, the ingredients for the filling and the crust. While it cooks, the pie forms its own crust. It may seem like kitchen magic, but its the dishs down-to-earth goodness that keeps home cooks coming back to this recipe year after year. For even more ideas, check out Bettys best chicken pot pie recipes.
Can You Make Chicken Pot Pie From Scratch
Can you make chicken pot pie from scratch? Of course! You can’t beat using the perfect roasted chicken with homemade crust and creamy gravy filling.
But, sometimes it’s okay to use soup in chicken pot pie.
When it comes to crunching time, throwing together the essential ingredients, even if they are store-bought, still has a very tasty outcome.
Have turkey leftovers? Try our Turkey Pot Pie recipe for a great way to use up all the big meal leftovers!
Recommended Reading: Campbells Soup Chicken Pot Pie
Tips From The Pillsbury Kitchens
- tip 1 Make a foil collar to protect the edges of the pastry from overbrowning. Place strips of foil to cover crust during the last 15 or 20 minutes of baking.
- tip 2 A standard 9-inch glass pie plate works best for this recipe.
- tip 3 The only complicated part of making a pot pie is the pastry. By using a refrigerated dough youre left with making a quick, savory gravy that can be filled with leftover cooked chicken, turkey, or ham and a good handful of veggies. A dash of poultry seasoning or some finely chopped fresh sage will enhance the flavor of the sauce.
- tip 4 To Make Chicken Filling Ahead: prepare as directed in recipe. Spoon into airtight container cover. Refrigerate up to 1 day. To bake, pour filling into 2-quart saucepan, heat over medium heat 5 to 6 minutes, stirring frequently or until thoroughly heated. Assemble, fill and bake pie as directed in recipe.
- tip 5 To Freeze Chicken Filling: prepare as directed in recipe. Cool, uncovered in refrigerator 30 minutes. Spoon mixture into 1-gallon freezer food storage plastic bag, leaving 1/2 to 1-inch at top of bag for expansion seal. Freeze up to 1 month. To bake, thaw mixture overnight in refrigerator. Pour into 2-quart saucepan, heat over medium heat, 5 to 6 minutes, stirring frequently or until thoroughly heated. Assemble, fill and bake pie as directed in recipe.
How To Make
- 1Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees. In a 9-inch pie plate, or baking dish, mix soup, vegetables, and chicken.
- 2In a small bowl, mix milk, egg and baking mix until blended. Pour over chicken mixture. Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with a salad, and dinner is done!
- Last Step: Don’t forget to share! Make all your friends drool by posting a picture of your finished recipe on your favorite social network. And don’t forget to tag Just A Pinch and include #justapinchrecipes so we can see it too!
You May Like: Damgoode Pies Little Rock Delivery