What Kind Of Cake Should I Use
There are two ways you can add vanilla cake with frosting to your ice cream
You can actually bake a simple vanilla cake and frost it with a yummy buttercream or store bought frosting.
The best and fastest way to do this is use a box mix, make it according to directions and pour it into a large baking sheet with sides. Make sure to grease it well with cooking spray. Bake it at 350 for about 10-12 minutes. Let it cool completely before frosting it.
You wont need the entire cake for this ice cream recipe. Just about 2 cups worth of crumbled up goodness.
The second way is buy two vanilla cupcakes from your local bakery or grocery store and crumble them up. They both work out really well.
Custom Ice Cream Cake
Order a custom Morgensterns Ice Cream Cake for your next event or celebration.
- 5″ cakes serve between 4 and 6 people
- 7″ cakes serve between 6 and 8 people
- 9″ cakes serve between 8 and 12 people
Unfortunately, we are not able to accommodate special decorating requests at this time. All ice cream cakes come with an optional second ice cream flavor and an optional topping. Custom cakes are non-refundable. For any additional inquiries, email us at .
All cake messages will be written in chocolate icing. We do not offer other colors.
** PLEASE NOTE: Ice cream cakes will be prepared and ready for pick up at the date and time requested online. If cakes are not picked up within 7 days of the requested pick up date and time they will be discarded and payment will be forfeited. Replacement cakes will require a new purchase. **
Make Your Own Ice Cream Cake
- Top Layer: Vanilla, Chocolate, Orange Chocolate
- Bottom Layer: Vanilla, Chocolate, Orange Chocolate
- Filling: Hot Fudge, Orange Hot Fudge, Peanut Butter, Caramel, Strawberry, Cherry
- Center: Chocolate Crunchies, Crushed Peanut Butter Cups, Chopped Nuts, Crushed Oreos, Pecans, Whole Peanuts
Platter’s ice cream cakes are great for all celebrations including parties, weddings, showers, corporate events, retirement parties, and more. We offer three different sizes. Choose a classic flavor or build your own custom ice cream cake.
- 5 1/2 Round Cake: Serves 8-10
- 9 Round Cake: Serves 16-18
- 1/4 Sheet Cake: Serves 20-25
*Please note that Ice Cream Cakes are PICK UP only and require 72 hours notice*. Provide your requested pickup date in the note section of the order. You will receive an email from Platter’s Chocolates when your order is ready for pickup. *PLEASE ALLOW 72 HOURS. IF PLACED THURSDAY AFTER 12:00pm, ORDERS WILL NOT BE COMPLETED UNTIL TUESDAY. We do have an ice cream display in store with pre-made ice cream cakes and pies, if it is outside of the order time-frame!
Don’t Miss: Nutro Dog Food Senior Small Breed
What Kind Of Sprinkles Should I Use
The sprinkles are probably the most important part to get right in this recipes.
You need to use a solid sprinkle that wont bleed when its added to the ice cream. That typically means using a jimmie. I used these Rainbow Jimmies in my recipe. Sprinkles like this are not candy coated like nonpareils. Those you want to stay away because the color on the outside will swirl into your white ice cream base.
Make sure to try these other homemade ice cream recipes
- In a large bowl mix together whipping cream, half and half and sugar.
- Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Add in vanilla extract and almond extract.
- Pour into prepared ice cream maker.
- Gently chop or crumble up both cupcakes and set aside.
- Turn on and let it run for about 20-25 minutes.
- Once it has started to firm up and get semi frozen, toss in crumbled up cupcake and sprinkles.
- Mix for another 2 minutes.
- Turn off ice cream maker and pour ice cream into a medium container.
- Freeze for 4 hours before scooping and serving.
Banana Cake With Oat Flour
Banana Cake With Oat Flour, Healthy Banana Bread , Food Metrica, Best Ever Banana Bundt Cake | Recipe | Banana bundt cake, Banana bundt, cake banana bundt recipes recipe ever choose, banana-cake-with-oat-flour, The Cake Boutique.
These healthy banana bread made with oat flour, sweetened with honey, quick and easy to make. No refined flour, butter, oil or dairy.
Prep time: 15 MINS Total time: 1 HOUR 15 MINS Yield: 10-12 SERVINGS
Get FREE Guide Easy baking recipes Substitutions: foodmetrica.wixsite.com/my-site
MORE Cookies: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtvYRj5m49u2KvvuABr8O3qDi_gh1K_wt
* 2 3/4 cups oat flour OR grind 3 cups + 2 tbsp rolled oats * 1/4 teaspoons baking soda * 1/4 cup unsweetened oat milk or any type of milk * 1 1/3 cups mushed banana about 3,5 large bananas * 1/3 cup honey or maple syrup * 2 teaspoon cinnamon
ENJOY! ———- DISCLAIMER: This video contains affiliate links, which help support this channel. When you purchase through a link here, at no extra cost I make a small commission which helps me continue to provide content and videos for you. As always, thank you so much for your support! ———- #HealthyBananaBread #EasyBananaBread #BestBananaBread #foodmetrica
Youtube video by Food Metrica
Also Check: Joe’s Stone Crab Key Lime Pie Delivery
Birthday Cake Ice Cream
What’s better than cake and ice cream? How about cake IN ice cream! Birthday Cake Dippin’ Dots are a blend of White & Yellow Cake Batter Ice Cream, Icing flavored Ice Cream and Cake Bits! Who wants seconds?!
A few important things you should know
- Cannot be stored in home freezer as product must be maintained at -40 degrees.
- Product must be consumed the day you receive or dry ice must be replenished.
- We guarantee what we ship for 48 hours from the time it leaves our facility, NOT from when you receive it.
- Any issues must be reported within 24-48 hours of receipt of product.
- Product is shipped on dry ice, please use cloth gloves or a towel if you need to move the dry ice and please read dry ice safety sheet included with your order.
|NUTRITION FACTS: BULK BAG|
|Serving size 2/3 cup|
|Calories from Fat|
Amount ServingDaily Value10g136g300g30mg1050mg224g90g022g17g343g04100
Homemade Birthday Cake Ice Cream
Homemade Birthday Cake Ice Cream is a super creamy celebratory frozen treat and it doesnt need to be anyones birthday to enjoy! Full of sprinkles and bits of vanilla cake.
I love making desserts that most everyone loves. Classic treats like my White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies. Even if you are not a fan of white chocolate, I promise you will love these! If you are a fan of this Birthday Cake Ice Cream you are definitely going to want to make my Circus Animal Sprinkle Cookies. Buttery and sweet topped with a creamy frosting. Another popular frozen treat is for Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwiches. Make them and keep them on hand in the freezer.
Don’t Miss: Baskin Robins Ice Cream Cakes
Tips From The Pillsbury Kitchens
- tip 1 This recipe calls for multi-colored sprinkles for a birthday cake theme, but you can use any color sprinkles you want. Try red and green for Christmas or red, white and blue for Fourth of July!
- tip 2 When youre ready to serve the pie, use a hot knife to make clean slices. Run your knife under hot water and wipe it dry with a paper towel before making a cut.
Making Homemade Birthday Cake Ice Cream
I’m a proud owner of a fancy ice cream maker, but for this recipe you won’t need one at all!
All you need is a large mixing bowl, a hand mixer, an 8″ x 11″ pan, a spatula, and a couple spoons! It might look like it’s hard to make, but this is truly the most simple ice cream recipe ever for such a cool-looking outcome.
Start off with the heavy whipping cream. Using a mixer, beat the cream until it’s nice and thick. Then, add the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract.
Then add birthday cake flavored oil. You can find this birthday cake flavor at craft store or online. You can get one that’s specifically birthday cake flavor, or you can try a cake batter flavor extract and get about the same result.
Don’t skip it, because this is the magic ingredient that turns this into birthday cake flavored ice cream!
Then mix it all together with a spatula.
Once your base is ready, it’s time for the fun part!
Divide the ice cream base into 6 small bowls. Then pick 5 colors of gel food coloring, which you’ll be using to rainbow-ify your ice cream.
I chose pink, green, yellow, purple, and blue. I left my last bowl white, but feel free to add another color! Add 1 to 2 drops of each food color gel to each bowl of ice cream and mix.
Now that you’ve decided on your fun birthday cake colors, you’ll get a freezer-safe container , and you’ll start adding spoonfuls of your ice cream.
Then, you’re going to freeze the ice cream for 5 to 6 hours or overnight.
Don’t Miss: Key Lime Pie E Juice Recipe
How To Make An Ice Cream Cake
Plus, how to cut an ice cream cake neatly so it doesn’t melt everywhere.
Food Network Kitchen’s Homemade Ice Cream Cake How To Beauty Shot
Tara Donne, 2014, Television Food Network, G.P. All Rights Reserved
With just a few store-bought ingredients , you can make a showstopping centerpiece for your next birthday party or special occasion, stacked with ice-cold layers of cake, ice cream and all kinds of goodies.
To construct your ice cream cake, you’ll be alternating layers of ice cream with cake, or with crumbled cookies, or even with dessert sauces like chocolate or butterscotch. When making an ice cream cake, it’s essential to work quickly, so that the ice cream doesn’t melt. Otherwise, ice crystals could form when you freeze the finished cake. Here’s our step-by-step guide to how to make a delicious ice cream cake.
Tips For Making Perfect Birthday Cake Ice Cream
- It will be tempting to dig in right away – but it’s really important to let the ice cream freeze overnight. It’s worth the wait!
- If you’re having trouble finding the cake batter flavoring near you, !
- If you are making the vegan version, it can help to chill the cans of coconut milk and cream in the fridge before preparing. It will freeze up more easily.
- Coconut milk and coconut cream are two different things! If you’re making the dairy free recipe, make sure you get both.
- Experiment! This is a great base recipe for making all kinds of flavored ice creams. Replace the cake batter flavoring with peppermint for a great minty treat. Or mix in toppings like graham crackers or chocolate chips.
- A little trick for scooping that frozen solid ice cream – run the ice cream scoop under warm water first!
Read Also: Nothing Bundt Cakes Frisco Tx
How To Cut An Ice Cream Cake
Once youve built a gorgeous ice cream cake, learn how to slice it into beautifully, crisp pieces. Heres a biggie tip: if youre serving your cake to guests, slice the cake ahead of time, leave it on the plate, and put it back into the freezer.
Remove it from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. You want the ice cream cake to soften every so slightly to make your job easier but not melt!
Dip the blade of a large metal chefs knife in a tall glass of warm water. You know how people dip ice cream scoops in warm water to help them glide through a pint of ice cream? Dipping a chefs knife will help it slice through your layer cake neatly. Just make sure to dry off the blade completely with paper towels.
Place the tip of the knife into the center of the cake first. Then press the back of the blade downwards to make an even slice.
Dip the blade in water and dry it. After every cut youll want to re-dip the blade in water and dry it off. Otherwise, you risk messy results.
Homemade Birthday Cake Ice Cream Cake
Last Updated: by Kacey · This post may contain affiliate links ·
Sharing is caring!
Sometimes I say in previous posts that I will be posting a future recipe based on whatever we were talking about in said post. However, sometimes I forget.
Thankfully, I did not leave you guys hanging and have the promised homemade birthday cake ice cream cake.
Yes, I did not come up with a better name, but I think this tongue-twister suits the cake! It is fun, colorful, and sooo tasty! Plus, I made it for my sister’s birthday with love!
The idea came to me when I had way too many ideas in mind for what to make my sister for her birthday. She is so predicable that I could not choose one idea! So instead I combined a ton of her loves into one, all including the same flavor: birthday cake.
I had made birthday cake cookies in the past, but never took the time to make an actual confetti cake or birthday cake ice cream. Well, all those things are in the past now because they turned into one awesome birthday cake ice cream cake! Woohoo! I love just saying it. Now, before you get all concerned about time and effort, you could easily make this cake with boxed goodies. It might not be a bad idea considering to make the birthday cake ice cream you only use ½ cup of mix from the box. Now what do you do with the remaining cake mix?! I say, many, many birthday cake chocolate chip cookies….
Don’t Miss: Free Online Pie Chart Maker
Birthday Party Ice Cream Cake
Who needs an oven to make a 6-layer cake? Layers of cotton candy ice cream, oreos, birthday cake ice cream, bubble gum ice cream, ice cream sandwiches, and neapolitan ice cream sit atop a buttery Oreo crumb crust and are smothered in pastel whipped cream and sprinkles for this ultimate birthday party ice cream cake.
- 1 1/4 cups 125 g chocolate cookie crumbs
- 1/4 cup 115 g butter, melted
- 1.5 L carton of each ice cream–cotton candy )
- 8-10 chocolate sandwich cookies
- 6 classic ice cream sandwiches
For the Whipped Cream Frosting:
- 2 teaspoons gelatin
- 2 tablespoons cold water