Philadelphia No Bake Cheesecake
This no- bake cheesecake is decadently smooth and creamy, with a classic graham cracker crust. Its rich and tangy like a traditional cheesecake, yet airy and almost mousse-like at the same time. The simple vanilla base makes it the ideal canvas for any flavor topping. It takes less than 30 minutes to prepare, and youll have guaranteed success. Plus, there are so many simple ways to customize it for a real tasty dessert.
Growing up in a very traditional Greek home meant enjoying traditional Greek desserts – cheesecake not being one of them. My aunt – who was not Greek – first introduced my mom to this no-bake cheesecake and to this day its my dads favourite. I could spend hours making a traditional style one and he would much prefer this one. I dont blame him – this is a lighter tasting version that you wont be able to get enough of. A little disclaimer though: No-bake cheesecakes and traditional baked cheesecakes definitely taste different. I just wanted to let you know that they are not the same. But I love them both, and if Im being honest I probably like the no bake a little better – its easier to make, quite fool proof and no special tricks or tips needed. It all depends on if you like a rich denser cheesecake or a lighter airy one.
How To Thaw Your Frozen Cheesecake
If you froze your whole cheesecake or individual cheesecake slices, you need to know how to properly thaw it.
Frozen cheesecake is best if its allowed to sit in the refrigerator overnight to thaw. Remove the aluminum foil, but be sure to leave it in its plastic wrap so that it doesnt absorb odors and flavors from other foods.
If you need your frozen cheesecake to thaw more quickly, you can allow it to sit on the counter for two to four hours to defrost. When defrosting your cheesecake, be sure to remove the foil, but leave it in the plastic wrap.
Are you in a bind and need your cheesecake thawed ASAP? You can use the microwave to thaw your frozen cheesecake, but you have to be super careful to do this.
Best Philadelphia Cream Cheese No
Traditional cheesecake can be tricky for even experienced bakers. To make a beautiful cake without browning or cracks, you may find yourself perpetually experimenting with different tips and tricks from leaving it in the oven to creating a water bath. It can be complicated and frustrating to find that foolproof technique. This no-bake cheesecake made with cream cheese is so delicious with none of the hassles. Its much lighter than a traditional cheesecake more mousse-like in texture than cake-like. It takes less than 30 minutes to prepare, and youll have a guaranteed success. Plus, there are so many simple ways to customize it for a real top-tier dessert.
You May Like: Campbells Soup Chicken Pot Pie
Can You Freeze No Bake Cream Cheese Pie
- Yes! And since its so easy to double the recipe, then you always have one on hand in the freezer for unexpected guests. Trust me, if you dont double it you wont have leftovers. This pie goes fast!
- To store tightly cover with plastic wrap and store in the fridge for up to three days or in the freezer for a week.
No Bake Cheesecake Recipe
Creamy and smooth, this No Bake Cheesecake is the perfect summer dessert. A sweet cheesecake filling is set inside a graham cracker crust for an irresistible classic dessert. Top it with pie filling to take it up another notch!
I think that no-bake cheesecake was the very first kind of cheesecake I ever made. In fact, it was probably one of the first and only desserts I made when I moved away from home and was on my own. Its one of those desserts that pretty much anyone can make without messing it up. Which is one reason this recipe is one that everyone needs!
And before I get into the recipe, I do realize that this recipe isnt completely no bake. You can totally use a store bought crust for this making it 100% no bake. But I usually always have the ingredients on hand to make my own, and a graham cracker crust is really so easy that I prefer to just make my own. But you can do what is easiest for you!
Also Check: Shepherds Pie Campbells Soup
Topping Ideas For A No
Theres a wide variety of options you can use to top a no-bake cheesecake. Its just a matter of personal preference, really, because whether youre a fan of sweet sauces, tart berries, or crunchy toppings, your cheesecake will still be impeccable. Here are some ideas:
- You cant go wrong with the classics chocolate and caramel.
- Any berry-based sauce is also perfect because it offers a nice tart contrast to the sweet cheesecake. Whether its blueberry, strawberry, raspberry, or cherry, its guaranteed to taste amazing.
- If you want something with a nice crunch, how about some chocolate chips and Reeses peanut butter cups? Those toppings will attract the kids and kids-at-heart in an instant.
Can I Freeze No
Yes, it freezes very well once the cake has set. You can freeze it either in slices or as a whole, but double wrap in plastic wrap before covering with tinfoil. It is best to eat your cake within a month, though it should last up to two. To defrost it, just leave it overnight in the refrigerator. Do not microwave it or it will become runny!
If You Like This Recipe Try These Out
You May Like: Chocolate Dipped Key Lime Pie On A Stick
Philadelphia Cream Cheese Cheesecake Recipes Dream Whip
Recipe 897 – Dream Whip Cheesecake 2 envelopes Dream Whip 1 cup milk 1 cup sour cream 1 tsp. vanilla 1 – 8oz. Philadelphia cream cheese 1 – 3.5oz. box Jell-O INSTANT vanilla OR chocolate pudding/pie filling–your choice 1 – 9″ graham cracker crust
1 box non bake cheesecake 1 3/4 c. cold milk 1 env. Dream Whip 3 oz. softened Philadelphia cream cheese
Philadelphia Cheesecake Batter Recipe Catalog
Prepare Dream Whip according to package directions and beat until stiff. Fold in the remaining 1 cup sugar and cream cheese. Whip mixture again and place on top of crust. Place pie filling on top of the filling. Place in fridge and chill. EASY NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE. 1 pkg. cream cheese, softened. 1/2 cup sugar.
The base is a layer of crumbled butter cookies, while the filling is a combination of one and a half block of philadelphia cheese, half cup sugar and whipped cream. Pin on juniors cheesecake From sweet to savoury and everything in between, our delicious cream cheese recipes are sure to inspire your next meal.
Cheesecake Recipe Made With Philadelphia Cream Cheese. Philadelphia classic cheesecake my food and family philadelphia no bake cheesecake my food and family philadelphia 3 step cheesecake recipe 9 5 philadelphia classic cheesecake recipe flavorite
Philadelphia Cream Cheese Cheesecake Recipe No Bake Cool Whip. Philadelphia no bake cheesecake insanely good no bake cheesecake skinnytaste no bake cheesecake recipe taste and tell philadelphia strawberry fields no bake cheesecake my food and family.
Frozen salad/dessert bobbie’s, banana nut bread with dream whip, angel food cake with chocolate whipped the world’s largest kitchen . Our most trusted chocolate dream whip with cream cheese recipes. Vanilla, unsalted butter, cream cheese, dream whip, cherry pie filling and 5 more. Top with cherry pie filling. Pour into mold and chill until firm.
Don’t Miss: Best Bean Pie Recipe
Minute Easy Homemade No Bake Cheesecake
This easy homemade no bake cheesecake is my husbands favorite pie. I got the recipe from his Aunt Fonnie about 20 years ago and have been making this no bake cheesecake once a month for 20+ years. My husband doesnt call this pie cheesecake, he calls this, Cream Pie because thats what his family called the recipe when he was growing up.
How Do You Make A No Bake Cheesecake
You May Like: Recipe For Bean Pies
What To Top A No Bake Cheesecake With
This recipe is very versatile meaning its just a basic cheesecake recipe, so you can get as creative as you want with the topping!
I choose to keep it super simple with a can of cherry pie filling. But you could serve it with fresh fruit, with lemon curd, or even with chocolate sauce or caramel. This cheesecake recipe is even delicious just on its own!
Can You Freeze A No
Definitely! You can freeze your no-bake cheesecake so you can enjoy it at a later time. Heres how:
You can either freeze the cheesecake whole or cut them into slices your call.
Important tip: be sure to freeze cheesecake without the topping. When thawed, it will become entirely too mushy. Instead, add your favorite topping just before serving.
You May Like: American Pie Band Camp Trailer
How To Make Vegan No
To make a vegan cheesecake crust, simply replace the butter with coconut oil. The creamy filling is made by combining soaked cashew nuts, coconut or any other plant-based milk, coconut oil, lemon juice, and maple syrup or agave nectar in a food processor.
Pour into the crust and refrigerate overnight, before topping with caramel, peanut butter, or fresh fruit.
How To Makephiladelphia No Bake Cheesecake:
1. Pulverize the graham crackers until fine.
2. Mix together graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar and melted butter.
3. Pour into a 9-inch springform pan. Press with a water glass and up the sides with your fingers. Make sure its packed in very tightly. Freeze for about 10 minutes while you prepare the filling.
4. Beat the heavy cream on medium-high speed using a hand mixer until stiff peaks form.
5. In another bowl, add softened cream cheese and sugar. Beat on medium speed until completely combined and smooth.
6. Add sour cream and vanilla extract, and mix until smooth.
7. Add the whipped cream into the cheesecake filling. Gently mix until combined.
8.Take the graham cracker crust from the freezer and pour the cheesecake filling on top of the crust. Smooth the top with an offset spatula.
9. Cover with plastic wrap and let is set in the refrigerator for 6 hours or overnight.
10. Gently remove the rim. Serve with optional toppings.
Recommended Reading: Key West Key Lime Pie Company The Profit
Whats The Differencebetween New York And Philadelphia Cheesecake
Believe it or not, this cheesecake rivalry isnt necessarily one between states. The Philadelphia cheesecake name actually comes from the cream cheese brand. In fact, youll usually see Philadelphia Cheesecake referred to simply as cheesecake, while New York style is a different variation. The main difference is that New York Cheesecake uses fats beyond the cream cheese to get its thickness, usually sour cream and eggs. In classic cheesecake, there is no need for eggs, especially if its not baked.
Tips For Making The Best Lemon Icebox Pie
- Fat-free cream cheese or full fat cream cheese both work well in this recipe. The fat-free cream cheese gives this lemon icebox pie more of a sherbet taste and feel.
- Make sure the cream cheese is at room temperature before mixing in order to get a smooth filling.
- I recommend using Philadelphia Cream Cheese and Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk for this recipe because I prefer the taste and consistency of these products. At room temperature, the name brand cream cheese seems to be easier to blend with less lumps versus the store-brands I’ve tried.
- Fresh lemon juice is best but, if you can’t find fresh lemons, bottled lemon juice works just fine. I’ve tested this recipe with fresh lemon juice and bottled lemon juice and no one could tell the difference!
- A pre-made graham cracker crust make this even easier to put together but you can always make a homemade graham cracker crust like the one in this easy cheesecake recipe.
- Make this dessert up to 2 days ahead of time. Cover with the plastic cover that came with the crust or use plastic wrap. Leave in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve.
- This pie can be frozen for up to 3 months.
- A food processor or stand mixer can also be used to make the lemon pie filling.
Also Check: The Key Lime Pie Company
How To Make Philadelphia No
Cuisine: American Recipe
- 8-ounce package real Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 8-ounce container Cool Whip or similar non-dairy whipped topping
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Pre-made graham cracker pie crust
- Toppings such as pie filling or chocolate syrup
Watch the video below to see how to make an easy no bake cheesecake step-by-step. We love that he adds ground-up toasted pecans to his graham cracker crust. Yum!