Freep Vs Food: Editors Boast Their Bu Bagel Orderyour Browser Indicates If Youve Visited This Link
Everything bagel toasted with creamcheeseI walk into the Warren Starbucks on Tuesday morning Excuse me, excuse me, I say as I bypass the line winding through the store. There is my hot latte on the mobile ordering rack with my legal name Margaret printed on an oversized sticker along with my everything bagel,
The Daily Free Press
|1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed|
|1 prepared graham cracker crust|
|¼ cup finely chopped peanuts|
- Whip the cream cheese until soft and fluffy. Beat in the sugar and peanut butter.
- Fold whipped topping into the peanut butter mixture. Pour filling into the pie shell. Sprinkle pie with chopped peanuts. Chill until firm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 374.5 calories, Carbohydrate 40 g, Cholesterol 15.4 mg, Fat 22.4 g, Fiber 1.5 g, Protein 6.2 g, SaturatedFat 8.1 g, Sodium 264.1 mg, Sugar 29.5 g
How To Make Cherry Cream Cheese Pie
The filling for this cherry cream cheese pie recipe is so simple–just one brick of cream cheese and one can of sweetened condensed milk, with a little lemon juice and vanilla added. I like to add a tiny bit of almond extract also. That’s it!
Seriously! You whip that up in the mixer, slap that stuff in the pre-made crust and stick it in the fridge until you’re ready to eat!
It really is that easy!
Pineapple Cream Cheese Spread
For a satisfying snack, try this spread. With only two ingredients, it couldnt be easier. I use this on crackers and celery sticks. It has a refreshing pineapple taste.-Rita Addicks, Weimar, Texas
Provided by Taste of Home
|1 package fat-free cream cheese, softened|
|1 can unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained|
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese and pineapple. Chill.
Nutrition Facts :
Also Check: Campbells Chicken Pot Pie Sauce
Mom’s Cream Cheese Pie
Yield 6 to 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
|1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs|
|6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted|
|1/4 cup confectioners’ sugar|
|12 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature|
|3/4 cups granulated sugar|
|2 large eggs, at room temperature|
|1 cup sour cream|
|3 1/2 tablespoons granulated sugar|
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
- For the graham cracker crust: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, confectioners’ sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Press into a 9-inch pie pan. Bake for 10 minutes. Cool completely before filling. Leave the oven on.
- For the cream cheese filling: Put the cream cheese, granulated sugar, vanilla and eggs in a medium bowl and beat with a hand mixer on medium speed until smooth. Pour the filling into the cooled crust and bake until set, 15 to 20 minutes. Cool 5 minutes before topping leave the oven on.
- For the sour cream topping: Combine the sour cream, granulated sugar and vanilla in a small bowl and mix until smooth. Spread onto the pie and bake 10 minutes. Cool to room temperature, then refrigerate until cold, about 4 hours. Slice and serve.
How To Make Easy Cream Cheese Pie
Not only is the ingredient list short and sweet, but making the recipe is a breeze! For full, printable instructions, reference the recipe card at the bottom of the post. Heres a quick rundown of how to make the recipe:
Recommended Reading: The Profit Key Lime Pie
Chocolate Pudding Pie Recipe With Cream Cheese
Get excited because Im about to show you a pudding pie recipe that can be ready in about 10 minutes! Im not even talking about 10 minutes of prep. I mean you can be EATING PIE in 10 minutes. However, in order to get it done that quickly, youll need to use a store-bought pie graham cracker crust. But, even if you make your own, its still a super easy recipe.
How To Store And Freeze Leftovers
This pie stays fresh covered in the fridge for up to 3 days. You can even make it ahead of time and freeze for later!
To freeze, place the pie in the freezer until frozen solid, a few hours. Wrap the pie in three layers of plastic wrap and one layer of foil. Put the pie back into the freezer for up to 3 months.
Let the pie set at room temperature for 20-30 minutes before serving.
Recommended Reading: The Profit Key Lime
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
Place 1 cup chocolate chips and 2 tablespoons of peanut butter in a large glass bowl. In a saucepan, bring 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream to a rolling simmer. Pour the cream over the chocolate chips and peanut butter and let sit for 5 minutes, then whisk until completely smooth. Pour the chocolate layer over the peanut butter layer.
Refrigerate, covered, at least 1 hour until ready to serve.
Crunchy Oreo crust. Creamy peanut butter. Decadent chocolate. This Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie is the dessert trifecta.
We LOVE this no bake peanut butter pie recipe! Its perfect for the holidays! And if you have any peanut butter allergies in your family, you can always use Biscoff instead of peanut butter, or make this salted caramel pie version. Enjoy!!
Customize This Cream Cheese Pie
Im pretty much obsessed with this recipe as-is, but there are lots of tasty ways to get creative with your dessert. Heres a few ideas:
- Oreo cheesecake. Try using Oreo cookies for the crust, instead of graham crackers, and then top the pie filling with Oreo crumbles and cookies. Sounds amazing!
- Toppings. Cherry pie filling pairs really well with the tang of no-bake cheesecake, but some other toppings that would be delicious are fresh berries, chocolate drizzle, salted caramel drizzle, or any other canned fruit pie filling.
- Cheesecake bars. Want this same cherry cheesecake flavor in bars? Try my cheesecake bar recipe!
- Cheesecake dip. Skip the crust and cherry topping and create a dip instead of a pie. Genius! Add fluffy cream cheese filling to a serving bowl and serve with graham crackers, fruit and cookies.
Also Check: Bean Pie Meme
Ingredients For The Chocolate Cheescake Pudding Pie
So, all you need for this Chocolate Cheesecake Pudding Pie is:
- Philadelphia whipped cream cheese
- A box of instant chocolate pudding
- a 9 graham cracker crust .
The reason its important to use whipped cream cheese is that its fluffy enough to whisk into the pudding.
I typically do use pre-made crusts because Im incredibly lazy they are so easy. However, on this particular occasion, I made my own with graham cracker crumbs, butter, and brown sugar. Also, I have to say that the homemade crust did taste better, probably because of the butter.
How To Make Cream Cheese Pie: Step By Step
Here are some quick visual instructions. Remember that full instructions with exact ingredients will be in the recipe card below!
Step 1: Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, lemon juice and vanilla until light and fluffy.
Step 2: Gently fold in whipped topping.
Step 3: Spread mixture evenly into a graham cracker crust. Chill pie for 2-3 hours or overnight.
Step 4: Before serving, top with cherry pie filling.
Read Also: Damgoode Pies Cantrell
Peanut Butter Pie With Cream Cheese
Smooth and creamy, this yummy dessert is popular with our family. Its so quick and easy to prepare, and the recipe makes two piesone for now and one to refrigerate or freeze for later. -Denise Bitner Reedsville, Pennsylvania
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 pies .
|Dry roasted peanuts|
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and milk until smooth. Gradually beat in confectioners sugar. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crusts. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving. Sprinkle with peanuts.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 336 calories, Fat 19g fat , Cholesterol 16mg cholesterol, Sodium 214mg sodium, Carbohydrate 36g carbohydrate , Protein 5g protein.
Tips For The Perfect Peanut Butter Pie
- Give your peanut butter pie a brand new twist by making your own Nutter Butter crust. To make, crush 24 pieces of Nutter Butter cookies and mix with butter. This is one of my favorite flavor variations
- Heres another interesting crust worth trying: vanilla wafer! To make, combine crushed vanilla wafers and butter. Simple yet flavorful.
- Use Splenda instead of granulated sugar, low-sugar Graham crust, low-sugar peanut butter, and drizzle the pie with sugar-free chocolate sauce. Voila a Diabetic-friendly pie!
- Sprinkle the pie with chopped Reeses Peanut Butter Cups for a nice, sweet and salty flavor.
- If you want an even more peanut buttery flavor pour some Reeses Shell over the crust. Freeze if for 10 minutes before adding the filling.
- Transform it into a Dirt Pie by using a pre-made Oreo crust and topping it with Oreo cookie crumbs.
- To remove any lumps from your filling, use an electric mixer to mix the ingredients. This ensures a smooth, creamy filling that melts in your mouth.
- Softened cream cheese is easier to combine with sugar. Take your cream cheese out of the fridge at least 20 to 30 minutes before making this recipe.
- You can make your own whipped topping by combining heavy cream, sugar, and vanilla extract. Quick Tip: Place the bowl and beaters in the freezer before you use them so theyre extra cold. This produces some of the best freshly whipped cream.
- Make a chocolate-flavored whipped cream topping by combining Cool Whip and melted chocolate.
Also Check: Easy Bean Pie Recipe
Cheese Is A Slow Food You Need Patience Its Not That Its Going To Happen Overnightyour Browser Indicates If Youve Visited This Link
When the Indian brunost bravely ventured into the international cheese arena in Spain, along with 4,000 others from 45 countries, before 230 judges, its sterling desi pedigree spoke for itself, winning a silver in the brown cheese category and giving India a berth on the global cheese map.
Tips For Cherry Cream Cheese Pie
- Allow the pie to set overnight in the refrigerator. You’ll get the firmest filling and the best flavor.
- Use good quality canned cherry pie filling if you’re not making homemade.
- After you cut the pie, the leftovers may be slightly runny–which means it’s perfect for making a Cherry Cream Cheese Pound Cake Trifle! Just crumble up some pound cake and layer it with the pie. It will be messy and delicious!
If you’ve tried this recipe, please rate the recipe and leave a comment below!You can also follow me on , , , and . And please join the to get all the Southern Food and Fun recipes.
Read Also: Church’s Apple Pie
Berry Sauces And Pie Fillings
Who can resist a beautiful cheesecake thats topped with cherry pie filling? For many of us, a cherry cheesecake is what defines a classic cheesecake.
Berries give your cheesecake a tartness that contrasts with the decadent creaminess and sweetness of the cheesecake.
You can use any type of berries or cherries to make your cheesecake. Consider strawberry pie filling, blueberry pie filling, raspberry preserves for raspberry cheesecake, and of course, cherry pie filling. You can buy any of these pie fillings already made at the grocery store or you can make your own delicious pie filling.
Can You Freeze Cream Cheese Pie
This no-bake cream cheese pie can be frozen!
Once the filling has been added to the crust, wrap the pie in plastic wrap. For the best texture, allow the pie to set in the refrigerator for about 6 hours before placing in the freezer. Before freezing, I like to wrap aluminum foil around the plastic wrap for extra freezer protection. You can freeze the pie for up to 3 months. When youre ready to enjoy, thaw in the refrigerator or on the countertop, then slice and enjoy!
This pie is off-the-charts amazing. Hands down my favorite and pretty much my whole familys favorite pie. My son is already requesting this cream cheese pie for his birthday dessert in June. Its:
Don’t Miss: Campbells Soup Recipe Chicken Pot Pie
Creamy Cherry Cheese Pie
Eagle Brand® Fat Free Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 package reduced fat cream cheese
1 can Eagle Brand® Fat Free Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 prepared reduced-fat graham cracker pie crust
1 can cherry pie filling, chilled
Serving Size 1 slice, 1/8 of pieCalories Per Serving 380Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%, Calcium 20%, Vitamin C 20%, Iron 4%.
Philadelphia Cream Cheese Cherry Pie
Philadelphia Cream Cheese Cherry Pie is an easy no-bake pie thats loved by kids and adults alike. Its a delicious blend of tangy, creamy, and sweet.
Now when I say easy I mean easy. This cherry cream cheese pie is so doggone easy it would be almost impossible to mess it up! The only problem Ive ever had is trying to sneak a slice before it was cold enough. It was still good even then!
Let me qualify easy a bit. I use a store-bought graham cracker crust and canned cherry pie filling. If youre old school and want to make your own pie crust and pie filling then the whole process becomes less easy. Not much, but a little.
In addition to no baking, this cream cheese pie only has six ingredients. Theres nothing exotic. Everything is really easy to find. Heck, you might already have them in your pantry right now.
Heres all you need:
You May Like: Pyrex 8 Inch Pie Plate
Easy Cream Cheese Pie
This Easy Cream Cheese Pie topped with cherry pie filling is a family-favorite dessert recipe! Its rich, creamy and absolutely incredible! Its also probably one of the easiest desserts to make. Theres no baking required and you only need 4 simple ingredients for the cream cheese filling. Perfect to serve for the holidays, Valentines Day, or any special occasion.
I couldnt tell you the first time I devoured this pie. Ive been enjoying it since I was old enough to eat pie. Its a hand-me-down recipe from my sweet grandma the best kind of recipes, if you ask me. And Ive requested it for my birthday on more than one occasion.
Im a huge fan of classic cheesecake, but I think the light creaminess of this no-bake cream cheese pie is even more delicious than the real thing. Where traditional cheesecake is very firm and ultra rich, cream cheese pie is smooth, velvety and kind of like a cheesecake mousse. I love it because its not too heavy, but its still decadent enough to taste like a special treat.
My son requests this no-bake cheesecake on the regular and Im happy to oblige. In fact, Ive probably made this easy cream cheese pie more than any other recipe on my site! Lets get to all of the delicious details!