How Do You Like Your Crust
This Chocolate Mousse Pie starts out with an Oreo Cookie Crust.
You can buy a pre-made crust from the grocery store or you can make your own. Ive made my own and Ive bought a pre-made crust.
I usually use a pre-made crust if Im taking the pie somewhere so that itll be in a disposable pan.
If you choose to bake your own, the basic recipe for an Oreo Cookie crust is 25 Oreos + 5 Tbsp melted butter.
Finely crush up the cookies then mix with the butter and press into the pan.
If youd like, you can bake the crust at 325 degrees F for about 7 minutes but its not necessary with an Oreo cookie crust.
Burger King Hersheys Sundae Pie
I am crazy over Burger Kings Hersheys sundae pie. There are not enough words to describe how deeply in love I am with it.
I still remember the day I first had it. I wont bore you with the details, but lets just say, I have eaten way more slices of this pie than I care to admit.
Want to save this recipe? Enter your email below and we’ll send the recipe straight to your inbox!
To me, its one of the worlds best desserts ever created. My life wont be complete without it.
I dont know why it took me so long to realize that I can replicate it at home and very easily so.
When I did, I was so overjoyed, I actually felt my heart grow bigger!
I cannot tell you how excited I am to share this recipe with you. Lets get started.
More About Hersheys Easy Chocolate Mousse Pie Recipes
3 INGREDIENT NO-BAKE HERSHEY’S PIE – THE LAZY DISH – EASY …
FromServingsEstimated Reading Time
- Break apart your Hershey’s Bars and place them in a microwave safe bowl . Heat for 30 seconds at a time until the chocolate is melted.
- Spoon the chocolate cool whip mixture into your prepared pie crust, and use a cheese grater to garnish the top with any chocolate you have set aside.
EASY HERSHEY’S BAR PIE RECIPE | HERSHEY’S KITCHENS
10 BEST HERSHEY CHOCOLATE PIE RECIPES | YUMMLY
EASY HERSHEY BAR PIE | RECIPES
- Place candy bar pieces in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at Medium 1 minute or until chocolate is smooth when stirred. Cool slightly.
- Fold whipped topping into melted chocolate spoon into crust. Cover refrigerate 6 hours or until firm. Garnish as desired. Cover refrigerate leftover pie.
CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE MOUSSE PIE | RECIPES
- Beat whipping cream, 1/2 cup powdered sugar and vanilla until stiff set aside. Stir together remaining 1 cup powdered sugar and cocoa in small bowl.
- Beat cream cheese in separate bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat in sugar and cocoa mixture, beating until blended. Lighten mixture by blending half of whipped cream into chocolate mixture. Fold in remaining whipped cream. Spoon into crust.
NO-BAKE HERSHEY PIE – KEY TO MY LIME
CHOCOLATE MOUSSE AND PRALINE PIE | RECIPES
FromServingsTotal TimeCategoryFromServingsTotal TimeFrom
What Is Hersheys Sundae Pie
The Burger King Hersheys sundae pie is the ultimate definition of pie perfection.
It has a crumbly and buttery crust, a layer of fluffy vanilla topped with chocolate mousse filling, and whipped cream and chocolate shavings on top.
Served cold, the chocolate mousse tastes almost like ice cream.
Together with the crust, vanilla filling, whipped topping, and chocolate shavings, it creates a phenomenal harmony of flavors and textures.
Want to save this recipe? Enter your email below and we’ll send the recipe straight to your inbox!
What Is Hershey Pie Made Of
- Chocolate Wafer Crust This pie is chocolate on chocolate! You can use store-bought or make your own.
- Cream Cheese Layer, made of:
- Cream Cheese Be sure its softened, so its easy to beat. Take it out of the fridge 30 minutes before using. If you forget, just pop it in the microwave for 20 seconds.
- Powdered Sugar For sweetness. Do not substitute with granulated sugar, or youll get a gritty filling.
- Cool Whip For a light and fluffy filling. Cream cheese and sugar alone will yield a heavy and dense layer.
- Vanilla Extract Flavor enhancer.
You May Like: Shepherds Pie Campbells Soup
This Quick & Easy Dessert Recipe Is Simply Irresistible
Hey there, chocolate lover! Come check out how easy it is to make this creamy, rich chocolate pie recipe. It only takes 3 simple ingredients to whip up a little heaven in your mouth.
I just love how Cool Whip makes it so easy to slap together delicious treats, and this one is no exception. Mix it with a little melted chocolate for the best creamy textured pie to ever to hit this planet.
Hersheys Bars are usually sold in a six pack in the candy aisle cheaper this way! You can also buy a couple of the large bars instead, just be sure to use around 9 ounces in the recipe. Also, dont forget to put the Cool Whip in the fridge so that it has some time to thaw.
Start off by setting aside a few pieces of the chocolate for garnish later .
Microwave the rest until melted. Then mix in your cool whip with the melted chocolate until well combined. Spoon the mixture into your pie crust, and use a cheese grater to garnish with your extra chocolate pieces. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, and enjoy!
Hershey’s Chocolate Magic Mousse Pie
From the “Hershey’s Classic Recipes” book. A wonderful chocolate pie – not too rich – and very easy to make. Can also use a chocolate crumb crust for a different twist.
Provided by NancyB
Yield 1 pie, 6-8 serving
Number Of Ingredients 8
|1 package unflavored gelatin|
|2 tablespoons cold water|
|2 cups cold whipping cream|
|2 teaspoons vanilla extract|
|1 packaged graham cracker crumb crust|
- Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in a small bowl. Let stand 2 minutes to soften.
- Add boiling water. Stir until gelatin is completely dissolved and mixture is clear. Cool slightly.
- Mix sugar and cocoa in large bowl.
- Add whipping cream and vanilla.
- Beat with mixer on medium speed until stiff, scraping bottom of bowl often.
- Pour in gelatin mixture and beat until well blended.
- Spoon into crust. Refrigerate about 3 hours.
- Garhis with whipped cream and chocolate chips or Hershey’s Mini Kisses.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Recommended Reading: Chocolate Covered Key Lime Pie On A Stick
Tips For The Best Pie
- For the most accurate Hersheys sundae pie replica, use Hersheys chocolate pudding and chocolate chips. If you must use other brands, pick ones of good quality, such as Ghirardelli and Callebaut.
- Want a lighter chocolate filling? Beat the chocolate pudding with whipped cream until fluffy.
- For a deeper, chocolate flavor, add a shot of espresso to the chocolate pudding. Dont worry, it wont taste like coffee at all. All it does is enhance the flavor of the chocolate.
- Garnish the pie as you please. You can go the easy route and simply dollop the Cool Whip all over the pie, or make it pretty by using a piping bag and tip.
For the chocolate, you can use chocolate chips or curls. Just take a chocolate bar and curl it with a cheese grater or vegetable peeler.
- Waiting is almost unbearable, but you have to, for at least 2 hours. Otherwise, the pie wont set, If you dont mind a runny slice of pie, though, by all means!
- For smooth, clean pie slices, wipe the knife with paper towels in between slicing.
- Refrigerate the pie for up to 5 days, or freeze for up to 2 to 3 months. Slice it before freezing so you wont need to thaw the entire pie when all you want is a slice.
Freeze the slices for an hour. Double wrap them with plastic wrap and aluminum foil, place them in freezer-safe bags, and freeze.
Thaw in the fridge overnight before serving.
Hershey Pie Vs Hershey Kiss Pie
Theyre really similar since theyre both chocolate pies made with Hersheys chocolate.
The main difference is that Hershey Kiss Pie uses Hersheys Kisses chocolate instead of the milk chocolate bars in this recipe.
Hershey Kiss Pie also uses cream cheese and heavy whipping cream, so its a bit more time intensive to make it.
Since this recipe is easier to make, I prefer this one. Its easier because you only have to unwrap a few chocolate bars instead of unwrapping 40+ Hersheys Kisses, and because you dont have to take the time to melt the cream cheese on the stove and whip the heavy whipping cream.
Don’t Miss: Church’s Apple Pie
Life Happens Chocolate Helps
- 1pre-made graham cracker crust
- 1tub of Cool Whip
- 6regular sized Hershey’s Chocolate Bars
Break apart your Hershey’s Bars and place them in a microwave safe bowl . Heat for 30 seconds at a time until the chocolate is melted.
Add the Cool Whip to the melted chocolate and mix until well combined.
Spoon the chocolate cool whip mixture into your prepared pie crust, and use a cheese grater to garnish the top with any chocolate you have set aside.
Refrigerate and chill for at least 2 hours before slicing.
Chocolate Brownie Mousse Cream Pie
Published: · by Kim Lange · This post may contain affiliate links ·
Chocoholics get ready! We’ve got this Ultimate Triple Layer Chocolate Brownie Mousse Cream Pie and it will definitely have you rocketed into a sinful chocolatenirvana in no time!
This triple layered pie is essentially a pre-made pie crust filled and baked with a rich, fudgy gooey brownie layer, topped with a creamy chocolate mousse layer, and then topped with a thick, fluffy mound of whipped cream on top of that! And of course, grated chocolate curls for some extra chocolate love, because as you know we never seem to have enough chocolate, do we?
One of my favorite pies growing up was always chocolate cream pie when we had reunions, get-togethers or Sundays!
Well, as you know, brownies are also one of my favorites, so putting them together in a luscious, tempting pie was the ultimate goal here, with a few minor change-ups. Not only is it tempting, it’s also very pretty with all those delightful layers, when you cut into it and serve it to friends and family.
Don’t Miss: Campbell Soup Chicken Pot Pie Biscuits
How To Make Heavenly Chocolate Mousse Pie
- 1Crush cookies . Do more if you think it is not enough. Melt 1/2 stick of butter to hold the crust together. Add more butter if needed.For a pie shape you can use a pie tin, I use a spring form pan. Also is lovely with no crust and using champagne glasses or whatever fun shaped large or individual serving bowls/glasses you have.
- 2Melt cream, chocolate, and vanilla slowly in a double boiler. You can use a heat-proof bowl over a regular pot on the stove as well. Cool to room temperature.
- 3Beat two cups heavy cream, sugar, and vanilla, to stiff peaks.
- 4Fold whipped cream into the chocolate mixture.
- 5Pour into the prepared crust . Chill 6 hours until set. I make this a day ahead.
- 6Top with additional whipped cream. I like to do a full layer of the whipped cream on the entire top of the pie and then garnish it with shaved chocolate. You can top with whipped cream on each individual piece and Oreo’s as well.
- Last Step: Don’t forget to share! Make all your friends drool by posting a picture of your finished recipe on your favorite social network. And don’t forget to tag Just A Pinch and include #justapinchrecipes so we can see it too!
What Is A Hershey Pie Made Of
Hershey Pie is a chocolate mousse pie served in a ready-made graham cracker crust. This 3-ingredient dessert is light, creamy, decadent, and so delicious. This is one of the best easy pie recipes with few ingredients. The only ingredients you need are Hersheys milk chocolate, a graham cracker crust, and Cool Whip.
If you want to play with the flavors a bit, you could use Reeses peanut butter cups instead of Hersheys milk chocolate. You could also make a homemade cookie crust, or use a blind baked pie crust, instead of using a ready-made graham cracker crust.
Also Check: Key Lime Pie Company Key West
How To Make Hershey Pie
Start by setting aside one bar of chocolate to use as garnish later. Break up the remaining chocolate, and then microwave it in a microwave-safe bowl until the chocolate is melted.
Mix in the thawed Cool Whip until the malted chocolate and whipped topping are fully combined.
Transfer the filling to a pre-made graham cracker crust, garnish it with the remaining chocolate, and refrigerate it until it is set. See the recipe card below for the full written instructions, including ingredient amounts, times, and helpful tips, etc.
Light And Fluffy Whipped Cream
Again, youll want your heavy whipping cream and your mixing bowl and beaters to be very cold before you whip up your whipped cream.
Whip, whip, whip.
A cup of heavy whipping cream is plenty if youre just spreading over the top of your pie.
Youll want to make more if youre doing any sort of fancy piping or decorating with it.
This pie is so delicious and it just cuts beautifully. It always gets rave reviews. The only thing I wish is that it was bigger!
You May Like: Campbell’s Chicken Pot Pie Recipe
Ultimate Triple Layer Chocolate Brownie Mousse Cream Pie
- 1 9-inch single pie crust, unbaked, homemade or store-bought refrigerated
- 2ouncesunsweetened chocolatecoarsely chopped, or cup dark chocolate chips
- ¾cupwhipping or heavy creamwhipped or 1 ½ cups cup cool whip
- cupunsweetened cocoa powderadd more if desired
- cuppowdered sugar
- 8ozcream cheesevery softened
- 1teaspoonvanilla extract
Whipped Topping Layer
- 1 ½cupswhipping or heavy creamwhipped or 3 cups cool whip,
- 1bar chocolateI used Hershey’s, for grating on top of pie