How To Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Oreo Crust : Add Oreos to a food processor and pulse until you have fine crumbs. Add the melted butter to the food processor and pulse a couple more times to combine. . Press into a 9 inch pie pan and place crust in the freezer for 10 minutes to set.
- Peanut Butter Filling : In a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment cream butter and peanut butter until smooth. Add in powdered sugar and vanilla and beat on low speed until incorporated. Spoon the peanut butter mixture into the crust. Place in the refrigerator while you are working on your ganache.
- Chocolate Ganache: : Add chocolate chips, peanut butter and heavy cream to a microwave safe bowl. Heat in 15 second intervals until fully melted. Allow the ganache to cool for about 2-3 minutes. Pour and spread on top of the peanut butter layer. Place back in the refrigerator for at least 1 hours to set.
- Enjoy! Once the pie is cool slice with a warm knife! Store leftovers in the refrigerator for 3-4 days!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
This Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie is amazingly decadent and rich. You can never go wrong with peanut butter and chocolate. Best of all this recipe comes together in minutes! Its no bake and can be made in 20 minutes or less with only 7 ingredients! This is the perfect dessert to serve for Valentines day or for a special occasion.
The first layer of this pie is the Oreo cookie crust. The crust is made with crushed up Oreos and melted butter thats it! Its super simple, buttery and loaded with chocolate flavor. The second layer is a creamy peanut butter filling. The final layer is a homemade chocolate ganache that is irresistible! Heres what youll need to make this peanut butter pie:
How To Make Peanut Butter Pie
How Much Is The Peanut Butter Cup Pie
When it comes to buying this tasty treat, it was made available on the Hershey’s website while stocks last, for $44.99.
However, according to the Reese’s account, that time has since passed, meaning the tasty treat is no longer available to purchase.
Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
The team posted: “NOW SOLD OUT. Looks like Reese’s fans were really thankful for the new Reese’s pie this year as it is now sold out.”
A representative from Hershey’s confirmed this, telling Newsweek: “Since we are so close to Thanksgiving we won’t have any more available online for this season.”
Fans were unimpressed in the comments section of this post, though the majority were outraged at the price of the pie, rather than it having sold out.
Another suggested: “$45, what is it made of! That’s a crazy price. I made one myself and it was amazing for like $5.”
Of course, other budding chefs may be excited by the idea of making their own, or even introducing a pastry crust to a peanut butter cup pie of their own creation.
This is not the first time the team at Reese’s have mixed up the formula to their winning Peanut Butter Cup. Earlier this year, they released a peanut butter-only version, which has peanut butter coating the filling.
Another new version sees the introduction of potato chips, adding further salty flavors to the original peanut butter.
Peanut Butter Chess Stack Pie
When my friends from Peanut Butter & Co. reached out with this fun idea for a Thanksgiving pie, I couldnt resist. To be honest, I hadnt heard of a stack pie before but I thought this show-stopper was perfect for the holidays . So, I bent my usual rules and picked up a few pre-made crusts and never looked back. With a common base of a chess pie whipped up in the blender that is divided among three bowls of warmed peanut butter, this pie remains simple to put together. It serves a crowd and is worth the effort: a true centerpiece dessert that is an ode to peanut butter and my friends.
- Yield:10-12 servings
- Total Time:1 hour 15 minutes
Also Check: Easy Bean Pie Recipe
Reese’s Just Dropped A Huge Pie
Don’t you just love when dreams you didn’t even know you had come true? Just in time for Thanksgiving, Hershey announced the launch of the Reese’s 9-Inch Cup Pie, which is exactly what you think it is: a pie-size Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup. Retailing for $44.99, the pie weighs a whopping 3.25 pounds and is exclusively composed of chocolate and peanut butter, just like your average Reese’s Cup. I thought my love language was physical touch, but this news confirms it is, in fact, a jumbo Reese’s Cup the size of my head.
“When you bring together friends and family for Thanksgiving dinner, no table spread is complete without dessert,” Bo Jones, senior associate brand manager at Reese’s, said in a Hershey press release. “At Reese’s, we wanted to create a dessert that everyone wants a piece of.”
The Reese’s 9-Inch Cup Pie launched on the Hershey website on Monday, Nov. 15, with only 3,000 pies available for purchase, and unsurprisingly, the news was met with excitement, awe, and questions about how the heck all that chocolate isn’t gonna melt during the shipping process. Clearly, the shipping concerns weren’t enough for people to say no. The Reese’s Cup Pie promptly sold out within the first hour of its release, and sadly, there isn’t more where that came from. Hershey confirmed to POPSUGAR that there aren’t any Reese’s Cup Pie restock plans for the time being.
Quick Peanut Butter And Chocolate Squares
Would you buy a 3.4 pound Reeses Peanut Butter Pie for Thanksgiving? Sound off in the comments below!
Weve joined forces with Tillamook to support All For Farmersa coalition benefiting farmers across the nationwith a special market that gives back. Featuring Shop all-stars and a limited-edition Five Two apron, a portion of proceeds from every purchase supports American Farmland Trusts Brighter Future Fund.
You May Like: Chocolate Covered Key Lime Pie On A Stick Key West
Reese’s Has Launched A Thanksgiving Peanut Butter Cup Piehere’s All You Need To Know
The team at Hershey’s has brought together two iconic confectionaries to celebrate Thanksgiving: pies and Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
One of the most popular types of candy on the market, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups have long been a sweet shop staple.
Now, the candy gods have answered our prayers by creating a large, peanut butter-filled “pie,” just in time for Turkey Day.
That said, its recommended retail price is raising more than a few eyebrows online.
What Is The Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Thanksgiving Pie
One thing to mention is, when it comes to this Thanksgiving pie, it is missing one vital ingredient: pastry.
Rather than putting a peanut butter cup inside a pie crust, the team at Hershey’s have instead scaled up the beloved treat, making it the size of a pie.
This means the peanut butter cup can be sliced up and served with cream or even more chocolate for an indulgent, post-Thanksgiving dinner dessert.
The peanut butter cup is nine inches in diameter, making it the size of a real pie, weighing in at more than three pounds.
Bo Jones, senior associate brand manager at Reese’s, said of the treat: “When you bring together friends and family for Thanksgiving dinner, no table spread is complete without dessert.
“At Reese’s, we wanted to create a dessert that everyone wants a piece of. You can thank us later.”
You May Like: The Key Lime Pie Company
Jumbo Peanut Butter Whoopie Pies
Our Jumbo Peanut Butter Whoopie Pies are a delicious twist on a classic Pennsylvania Dutch treat. Baked on our premises in Lancaster County, our giant whoopie pies give you more of what you love. Two oversized layers of our rich, moist chocolate cake hold a generous helping of light, fluffy goodness made with our own creamy vanilla filling and real peanut butter. Its a favorite flavor combination. Order a half dozen or a whole dozen of our homemade whoopie pies so youll have plenty for everyone.
This item is perishable. If it is being sent to any location beyond the U.S. East Coast, it must be shipped 2nd Day Air to retain freshness. Nationwide delivery available. See shipping details.
Peanut Butter Pie Recipe Ingredients
- Peanut butter: Use smooth peanut butter not chunky.
- Heavy cream: Many peanut butter pies use cool whip but Im all about that real cream. Its so much better!
- Cream cheese: You can let rest at room temperature about 30 minutes or soften in the microwave about 8 10 seconds per side until just soft.
- Powdered sugar: Opting for fine confectioners sugar keeps the pie silky smooth. No grittiness here.
- Oreo crust: Using a store-bought crust makes this pie a total breeze. You can use graham cracker crust in place of the Oreo crust if preferred.
- Vanilla extract : This ingredient is completely optional. Ive made it with an without and its delicious either way. The vanilla only adds a faint flavor.
Read Also: Damgoode Pies Little Rock Delivery
Ingredients For Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Oreos: I used regular chocolate Oreos however peanut butter stuffed Oreos would be amazing in this! You could also use chocolate wafers instead of the sandwich cookies.
- Unsalted butter
- Powdered sugar
- Vanilla extract
- Semi sweet chocolate chips: For a richer and more decadent ganache try substituting some of the semi sweet chocolate chips for dark chocolate.
- Heavy whipping cream
Quick Peanut Butter & Chocolate Squares
In the time it would have taken to order a Reeses peanut butter pie and wait for it to arrive on your doorstep, you can bake several batches of these quick and easy chocolate peanut butter squares…and devour them all, too. It only takes a handful of basic baking ingredients to make the bars, plus the main characters: smooth peanut butter and high-quality dark chocolate.
Recommended Reading: Kermits Key Lime Pie Recipe
Easy Peanut Butter Pie
A dreamy, luscious pie that has an overload of peanut butter flavor and a chocolatey Oreo crust to pair with it. It almost taste like eating a Reeses but in pie form!
This pie is great for those times when you want in impressive dessert but you only want to put in bare minimal effort.
The crust is already made so all you need to do is whip the cream, mix the remaining ingredients then fold it all together and spread over the crust.
Then of course can decorate as you wish using things such as sweetened whipped cream, warmed peanut butter, fudge sauce, chocolate ganache, mini Reeses or Reeses Pieces, or chopped roasted peanuts.
Or leave it topping free and no one will be complaining. This pie is temptingly tasty!
Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Pie
- 2 cups finely crushed chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, divided
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 3/4 cups plus 1 1/2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream, divided
- 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons peanuts, coarsely chopped, divided
- 1 package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
Recommended Reading: Bean Pie My Brother
Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Filling
The original Magnolia Bakery recipe has three blocks of cream cheese in the filling! Three! It was a little too much cream cheese for my taste, so I lowered the amount of cream cheese in my recipe to one 8-oz block of cream cheese. I really want the peanut butter to stand out, rather than the cream cheese.
To make the filling, youll start by whipping the heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar and vanilla to stiff peaks. Next, grab another bowl and combine the cream cheese and peanut butter, and mix until combined. To finish, fold the whipped cream into the peanut butter mixture.
- Whip cream, powdered sugar and vanilla to stiff peaks.
- Beat peanut butter and cream cheese until combined.
- Fold the whipped cream into the peanut butter mixture.
- Add filling on top of crust that has been coated with caramel.
Cant Find That New 3lb Peanut Butter Pie Weve Got You Covered
Hersheys is serving up Reeces Thanksgiving Pies for the big feast. The dessert is made of only two ingredients! Peanut Butter and Chocolate. The bad news is only 3-thousand of the pies were made and they sold out online in less than two hours! HOWEVER..we have your back.
You can make your own, with only four or five ingredients. Here are a couple of versions of the recipe.
1 prepared graham cracker crust1 package cream cheese, softened½ cup creamy peanut butter½ cup confectioners sugar1 container frozen whipped topping, thawed15 miniature chocolate covered peanut butter cups, unwrapped
Mix the cream cheese, confectioners sugar and peanut butter together until smooth. Fold in 1/2 of the whipped topping. Spoon the mixture into the graham cracker crust.
Place the remaining whipped topping over the top of the peanut butter mixture and garnish with the peanut butter cups. Chill for at least 2 hours or overnight before serving.
**you can also chop up a few extra pb cups to put on the bottom of the crust before you add the filling
A Chocolate Cookie Pie Crust
1 cup creamy peanut butter
One 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
1 1/4 cups powdered sugar
One 8-ounce package whipped topping, such as Cool Whip, thawed
Mix it up:
Also Check: Gluten Free Dairy Free Lemon Meringue Pie
Create A New Wish List
Auto reorder # will now ship via common carrier. Please choose your delivery preferences:
- Delightful taste of peanut butter
- Velvety smooth consistency
- Chocolate crumb crust with a thin layer of dark chocolate
- Ready to serve out of the box
- Chocolate drizzle icing and peanuts on top
- Made with the highest quality ingredients
- Ships frozen
Customer questions about this product
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose and the transit time to your location.Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday.Orders placed on or just prior to a holiday could experience a slight delay in shipping.Frozen and refrigerated items cannot ship in a quantity that requires Common Carrier shipping, as well as cannot be shipped outside of the United States.