Why This Recipe Works
- No-bake dessert. This is definitely a feature to celebrate. No need to worry about baking or anything not even the pie crust needs to be baked! Its chill, chill, chill for this pie!
- Easy make ahead pie recipe. Because this recipe is a chilled pie, it is the perfect pie recipe to make in advance! Store in the fridge for a day or two or in the freezer for a few months! You can eat the pie straight out of the freezer for a delicious frozen Reeses peanut butter pie or let it thaw slightly so that its chilled with a slightly firm, yet creamy texture. I like it both ways!
- Few ingredients and easy to make. This creamy peanut butter pie requires only 6 ingredients and takes a solid 5 minutes to assemble, making it the most hassle-free pie!
- Smooth Reeses peanut butter pie. Instead of using granulated sugar, the powdered sugar helps the peanut butter pie filling be sweet and smooth.
Peanut Butter Pie Ingredients
This no-bake peanut butter pie includes a few basic ingredients and some optional toppings to send your peanut butter pie over the top!
- graham cracker crust
- salted peanuts
- mini peanut butter cups
To make this pie, I went with a store bought graham cracker crust to keep things simple. But you can go with a homemade graham cracker crust or chocolate Oreo crust as well. Either would be absolutely delicious! I used the 9 inch size crust but you can stretch this recipe a bit further by using the 10 inch size instead, although your pie wont be quite as high.
No Bake Peanut Butter Pie Recipe The Gold Lining Girl
Peanut Butter Pie With Cool Whip. Here are a number of highest rated Peanut Butter Pie With Cool Whip pictures upon internet. We identified it from trustworthy source. Its submitted by processing in the best field. We put up with this kind of Peanut Butter Pie With Cool Whip graphic could possibly be the most trending subject later than we ration it in google pro or facebook.
You May Like: Américan Pie Band Camp Trailer
Ingredients For Frozen Peanut Butter Pie
No-bake and easy to make? Sign us up for some of this sweetness!
- graham cracker pie crust You can make your own, its super simple, or use a ready-made graham cracker crust from the store.
- peanut butter You obviously cant have peanut butter pie without the peanut butter! Our family prefers chunky peanut butter to create a nice texture and added crunch, but creamy will work just as well.
- cream cheese Make sure the cream cheese is softened before combining ingredients. This makes for a smoother texture for the peanut butter pie filling.
- powdered sugar Powdered sugar ensures a smooth texture as well. Granulated sugar can make the pie gritty since this is a no-bake recipe and the sugar doesnt melt into the mixture.
- milk I use whatever I have on hand, which is usually 2% or whole milk.
- Cool Whip Be sure to take it out in time to thaw . If you dont have Cool Whip, homemade whipped cream should work as well!
How To Make Peanut Butter Pie
1. Make Pudding: Whisk pudding mix, milk, peanut butter, and vanilla together.
2. Whipped Topping: Fold in one container of whipped topping.
3. Assemble and Chill: Pour into prepared pie crust. Cover with plastic wrap. Chill for at least 4 hours or overnight.
4. How to serve peanut butter pie: top with additional whipped topping.
Don’t Miss: How To Make Bean Pies
Ingredients For This Recipe
This Oreo peanut butter pie is so simple to make and requires minimal ingredients. Heres what youll need to make this no-bake pie recipe:
- Oreos: Use the entire cookie, including the filling.
- Butter: I typically use unsalted butter because its what I keep on hand, but salted butter would be fine too.
- Cream cheese: Use full-fat, brick-style cream cheese for best results.
- Peanut butter: Use a traditional peanut butter, like Jif or Skippy. Natural peanut butters tend to separate when mixed into desserts.
- Powdered sugar: Also known as confectioners sugar or icing sugar. This sweetens the filling and helps to thicken it too.
- Vanilla extract: Adds tons of flavor!
- Heavy whipping cream: Should be at least 36% fat. In the original recipe I used whipped topping, but nowadays I prefer to use heavy whipping cream whenever I can. Plus, I much prefer the taste of homemade whipped cream over whipped topping and its easy to make!
Peanut Butter Pie Toppings
Once set or before serving, top with mini chocolate chips, salted peanuts and chopped up mini peanut butter cups. Can you skip these toppings? Absolutely. I think the toppings are what takes this pie over the top but it does make it very sweet and rich. I recommend slicing into thinner slices, much like you would for a cheesecake if you are sensitive to sweets.
Other Peanut Butter Pie Toppings Ideas:
- chocolate sauce or hot fudge drizzle
- magic shell drizzle
- broken pretzel pieces
There really are so many different possibilities to make this pie your own.
If you like a more firm pie, you can make this a freezer pie instead or eat it directly out of the fridge after it has chilled for several hours. Alternatively, if you like a fluffier pie you can chill it for just a couple of hours or allow your pie to rest at room temperature before cutting. The pictures in this post show a fluffier pie because it is after 2 to 3 hours in the fridge.
Recommended Reading: Hersheys Chocolate Cream Pie
You Will Love Every Bite Of This Smooth And Creamy No
This post is sponsored by Princess Cruises. All opinions and text are 100% my own.
The pie that peanut butter fans will go crazy for. Graham cracker crust, peanut butter filling, and freshly whipped cream. You wont be able to stop eating this decadent and delicious No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie! This recipe is at the top of my favorite pies list right alongside my best Pumpkin Pie Recipe and this crowd-pleasing Banana Cream Pie. Its the perfect trifecta of easy pie recipes for any home cook. A classic pie, a no-bake pie, and a seasonal pie. Since its summer Im all about the oven required peanut butter pie.
NO-BAKE PEANUT BUTTER PIEFollow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
You should probably run to the grocery store right this very second. Once you see this Peanut Butter Pie there is no chance that you will able to concentrate on anything other than making and eating this beauty as soon as possible.
It is no secret that my family loves peanut butter desserts. Peanut Butter Brownies and Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes are two of our all-time faves. Every summer I make my husband a peanut butter birthday dessert, every winter I make myself a peanut butter birthday dessert, and every week in between Im dreaming up a reason why I should be making something sweet and peanut buttery.
Lets talk about what is going on in this Peanut Butter Pie.
I hope your friends and family enjoy this pie as much as mine did.
Want more no bake pies to satisfy your sweet tooth?
Peanut Butter Pie Recipe
First were going to start by making the extra thick Oreo crust. Finely crush an entire package of whole Oreos in a food processor or blender. Dont scrape out the middle! You could also do this in a Ziploc bag with a rolling pin.
Combine the crushed Oreos with 1 stick melted butter. Stir well to coat all the crumbs.
Pour the crumbs into the bottom of a pie pan and firmly press into the bottom and sides. I used this 10-inch by 2-inch deep dish tart pan from Amazon so the peanut butter pie would be easier to cut and remove from the pan, but you can definitely use any old pie plate.
You May Like: Campbells Chicken Pot Pie Recipe With Pie Crust
No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
No Bake Peanut Butter Pie has only 5 ingredients, but it tastes like you worked all day to make it! A creamy, sweet pie with delicious flavor that will satisfy the peanut butter lovers out there! This tasty peanut butter pie is perfect for a picnic, a potluck, a party, or for any time you want an easy to make, yummy dessert!
No Bake Peanut Butter Pie With Graham Cracker Crust
No Bake Peanut Butter Pie is a delicious dessert you can serve year round. All you need is 15 minutes of your time to whip up this absolutely decadent pie. Enjoy that creamy goodness anytime you have a craving or serve it up for your next holiday or celebration. This no-bake pie is definitely a show-stopper and sure to be a new family favorite.
Need a great Thanksgiving alternative to pumpkin pie? Want to surprise guests at your Christmas party? Want something quick to prepare for Easter dessert? Need a summer pie that doesnt require you to turn on the oven? Whatever your needs, this pie is for YOU! The marriage between chocolate and peanut butter is strong and so hard to resist. It is why this chocolate chip peanut butter cookie pizza was such a hit at my house and why this chocolate chip peanut butter cheesecake dip is to die for!
Recommended Reading: Dam Good Pies
Recipe Of The Week: No
Ingredient Checklist 1 prepared graham cracker crust 1 package cream cheese, softened ½ cup creamy peanut butter ½ cup confectioners’ sugar 1 container frozen whipped topping, thawed 15 miniature chocolate covered peanut butter cups, unwrapped Directions Instructions Checklist Step 1 Mix the cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar and peanut butter together until smooth. Fold in 1/2 of the whipped topping. Spoon the mixture into the graham cracker crust. Step 2 Place the remaining whipped topping over the top of the peanut butter mixture and garnish with the peanut butter cups. Chill for at least 2 hours or overnight before serving.
Why We Love This Peanut Butter Pie
We are addicted to peanut butter in this house. I buy the huge jars in bulk and, in fact, my husband has one with his name on it FOR REAL. So, its no surprise that peanut butter pie is something we absolutely love.
Regardless of that, YOU should make this peanut butter cream pie. Its completely no bake with a graham cracker crust and its so creamy and delicious that I had to re-home it or I would have just taken a fork and a pie plate to the couch to watch Real Housewives. Im also giving you crust options!
Recommended Reading: Damgoode Pies River Market
More Peanut Butter Treats:
This delightfully simple peanut butter pie recipe is sure to satisfy any sweet tooth. The luxurious velvety filling in this peanut butter pie with cool whip is a treat that will please everyone at the table. Did I mention that this no bake peanut butter pie is easy to make?
With only 6 ingredients, dessert is dangerously easy to whip together at the end of a long day. Just follow the steps for this easy peanut butter pie, put in the freezer for an hour to set all the ingredients together, and within an hour youll have a delicious peanut butter pie to share.
How To Make This Peanut Butter Pie
Step 1: Beat the heavy cream and powdered sugar until stiff peaks form. This is the whipped cream layer that we will fold into the whipped peanut butter cream cheese.
Step 2: In another bowl, beat the cream cheese and creamy peanut butter until smooth. Add vanilla and brown sugar and mix to combine.
Step 3: Combine the whipped cream and the peanut butter and whip until the filling is velvety smooth.
Step 4: Transfer the no bake peanut butter pie filling to a 6 oz graham pie crust. Use a rubber spatula to smooth out the top evenly.
Step 5: Chill the pie in the fridge for at least 3 4 hours, until firmed. This would be a great pie recipe to make the night before and pull out to serve the next day. Once the pie has hardened, you can decorate and serve!
Recommended Reading: Church’s Apple Pie
No Bake Peanut Butter Pie Recipe
No Bake Peanut Butter Pie is the dessert that dreams are made of! You will make this again and again!
This post contains Affiliate Links. Please see the disclaimer here.
You guys, this peanut butter pie recipe is no joke. Like, a serious game changer. Rich, creamy, dreamy, peanut-buttery, Oreo-cookie-crusty happiness . I can barely handle it. And then, to bring it over the top, I’ve added mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. I know.
If you love chocolate and peanut butter, this is the peanut butter pie recipe for you! It’s super rich, so you don’t need a huge piece, which is great because you can feed more people that way. And best of all, its no-bake!
Tips For The Perfect No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- You can make the crust ahead of time and let it chill in the fridge.
- Feel free to use a shop bought Oreo pie crust instead.
- It is important to let the pie chill for at least 6hr in the fridge before serving. I usually make it the day before I need it and refrigerate overnight.
- If you are short on time then freeze it for one hour.
- This Peanut Butter Pie is very rich, so please cut smaller servings.
- Other toppings for this include peanut butter cookies, Reese peanut butter cups and any chocolate of your choice.
- If you have peanut allergies then you can use speculoos spread instead.
Oh that slice
Also Check: What Is Bean Pie Made Out Of
Peanut Butter Pie Faqs
What crust is best for peanut butter pie?
Graham cracker is the most popular crust for peanut butter pie. But you cant go wrong with chocolate graham cracker or chocolate cookie crust either
How long does it take to freeze a no-bake pie?
Freeze the no-bake peanut butter pie for at least 8 hours, or overnight.
How Do You Thaw Cool Whip?
Cool Whip is an imitation whipped cream that is sold in the freezer section at grocers in the US. It works well in many recipes because it holds its shape and freezes well, creating a great texture overall. Most recipes require it to be thawed when mixing into a recipe, or topping a dessert.
The refrigerator is the best option for thawing Cool Whip. If you have the time to put it in the refrigerator for 4-5 hours . This will help maintain its intended texture.
Thawing Cool Whip on the counter or microwave is not recommended. But if you like to live on the edge, dont leave it out on the counter for more than an hour .