Why Youll Love This Red Velvet Cake Recipe
- Two flavorful cakes in one! Cant decide between red velvet cake or cheesecake? Enjoy both!
- Not too sweet. Although this cake combination is rich, its not too sweet. Every bite is a pop of flavor.
- This can be made in advance. Bake the cake layers and the vanilla cream cheese frosting in advance. This makes assembling the cake a breeze and fun to add the final touches!
Assembling The Cake Cheesecake
Place a spoonful of frosting onto the cake plate. This will help keep the cake from shifting while you decorate. Use a serrated knife to cut the domes off the cakes. Place one cake layer on the cake, then cover the top with about 1 cup of frosting.
Take the cheesecake out of the pan by lifting the aluminum foil. Remove the foil and place it on top of the cake. Spread another 1 cup of frosting on top of the cheesecake, and add the last cake layer. Frost the outside of the cake, and decorate the top.
For more step by step pictures, see my web story for this red velvet cake cheesecake!
Others Will See How You Vote
usually when i drop by buffalo we’ll make a trip to the cheesecake factory. the menu is pretty extravagant and it’s always hard to pick what you want to order. this might be a flaw in my opinion as i’m never too impressed with the meals. they’ll suffice but it’s never amazing. i feel if they cut out a lot of their menu items and focus on some of their best entrees they can make those REALLY good.the cheesecake of course. always delicious. i don’t really like sweets or cakes in general. i find these right on the verge of being a little to sweet for me but i still enjoy it cus it’s not like i have it everyday. my favourite is the ultimateredvelvet. it literally is like velvet. so smooth all the way through. i really want to try the pumpkin ones as i love pumpkin pie. my last trip i also ordered the mango key lime i think. it was quite good however i didn’t know there were coconut shavings for the bottom crust. i do not like coconut at all so i had to separate that part in order to enjoy the rest of it. if you do like coconut though. the coconut flavour was definitely there as well as the texture and everything else awful about coconut.side note: american’s gonna wonder why i spell favourite and flavour with ‘U’s
Was this review ?
Was this review ?
Was this review ?
Read Also: Chicken Pot Pie Oven Temp
Red Velvet Cake Cheesecake
Red Velvet Cake Cheesecake is one of the most beautiful and delicious cakes you can make. The tenderness of the red velvet layers combines so well with the richness and creaminess of the New York Cheesecake.
This show-stopper dessert is a copycat of the famous Cheesecake Factory cheesecake. Now, you can make it at home, and while it involves a few steps, its nothing complicated and very easy to follow.
If you love an amazing dessert, you need to make this decadent recipe. Its a delicious dessert that makes a beautiful presentation, making it a great choice for special occasions
In between layers and to cover the bake we have used our famous Cream Cheese Frosting, which is tangy and sweet and at the same time. This cake is beyond fabulous and delicious.
You can make it in all its glory, tall, made of all amazing 4 layers, or you can make two separate cakes. Totally up to you!
A Red Velvet Cake With A Cheesecake Layer
This red velvet cake cheesecake is the perfect cake to serve on Valentines’ day, Christmas, Canada day…anytime really!
It has the perfect balance of fluffy and moist red velvet cake, sandwiching a creamy cheesecake. I want all my cakes to have a cheesecake layer now!
The most perfect, and arguably, the only frosting that goes with red velvet, is cream cheese frosting. My cream cheese frosting recipe uses only a bit of butter to keep the cream cheese flavour at the forefront. I love this frosting and use it on everything
You May Like: Authority Dog Food Small Breed
How Much Is A Whole Red Velvet Cheesecake At The Cheesecake Factory
How much is a Red Velvet Cheesecake Cake from Cheesecake Factory? A piece of this cake at the Cheesecake Factory will run you anywhere from $6.95 to $9.95. With a little bit of time, you can make it on your own and have the whole cake for that price! What is the difference between a red velvet cake and a regular cake?
What Is The Best Cheesecake At Cheesecake Factory
Recommended Reading: International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Creamer
Does This Freeze Well
This cheese freezes moderately well. Since so much of the cake is soft it may not retain its shape very well if you freeze individual slices. It freezes ok if you freeze the whole cheesecake for up to a month before you enjoy the cake.
I hope you give this recipe a try for this amazing Cheesecake Factory Red Velvet Cheesecake! It is a cheesecake that will wow all of your guests! This is one of those delicious cakes that everyone is going to remember it is a beautiful cake and one that tastes so good.
Copycat Cheesecake Factory Red Velvet Cheesecake
The first time I ate this tasty cake was at The Cheesecake Factory. Have you been to that restaurant? They are known for their wide variety of cheesecakes, hence the name The Cheesecake Factory.
The red velvet cheesecake is one of a handful of cakes that is paired with cheesecake and cake. Talk about creative and scrumptious! I couldnt wait to recreate it myself, and now this cake is one of my favorite desserts to make for special occasions.
Recommended Reading: How To Make Apple Pie Crust From Scratch
Cheesecake Factory Red Velvet Cheesecake Cake Copycat
- This recipe for Red Velvet Cheesecake Cake from the Cheesecake Factory is very delicious!
- Impress your visitors on special occasions such as Valentines Day, Christmas, birthdays, and dinner gatherings!
- Get the same delicious taste of the original Red Velvet Cheesecake Cake for a fraction of the price!
- Make the entire cake, which costs around $20.47 and serves 16 people.
- That works out to only $1.28 per serving.
Ive included two additional fantastic cheesecake cakes in this post for you to enjoy all year round: my EPIC Buckeye Brownie Cheesecake Cake and Copycat Carrot Cake Cheesecake Cake recipes.The Cheesecake Factory Red Velvet Cheesecake Cake is another delicious copycat recipe that Im sharing with you today.The Cheesecake Factory is renowned for its rich desserts and cheesecakes that are really delicious.Despite the fact that this Red Velvet Cheesecake Cake is one of my favorite things to get there, its only available for purchase once a year.
Cheesecake Cakes from the Cheesecake Factory are delicious, and my Carrot Cake cheesecake cake is a close replica of the original.I presented this cake at a dinner party, and it was a huge hit with everyone.It was a true show-stopper!Putting in the time and effort is definitely worthwhile!In addition to being tasty, the cheesecake layer between layers of red velvet cake and topped with cream cheese frosting is also aesthetically pleasing.
Can You Freeze A Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
Actually, cream cheese frosting freezes beautifully! This assembled red velvet cake cheesecake can be frozen, or you can freeze the dessert unfrosted. Either way, you will want to wrap it in a layer of plastic wrap with a layer of aluminum foil over the plastic.
How do you store a red velvet cake with frosting?
Because cream cheese is perishable, any leftovers of this dessert must be kept in a refrigerator. If wrapped well, it will stay fresh for 4-5 days.
HOW TO SLICE THE CAKE?
- Run along, sharp thin-bladed slicing knife under hot tap water.
- Then, starting with the tip of the knife, position it well and run it clean through the cake.
- Before making another cut, wash and clean the knife.
- Another way is to use a cheese wire or unflavored dental floss.
Other Cheesecake Factory Copycats:
Also Check: Chicken Pot Pie With Cream Of Chicken Soup
Make Your Own Cheesecake Factory Red Velvet Cheesecake
- CopyKat Recipes > CopyKat Recipes Red Velvet Cheesecake Recipe The Cheesecake Factory is a restaurant that specializes in cheesecake.
- Cheesecake made with red velvet cake and cream cheese frosting is the ultimate red velvet cake cheesecake.
- If you want to treat the cheesecake fans in your life on special occasions such as Valentines Day, this recipe is great for you.
- This post includes affiliate links for your convenience.
- As an Amazon Associate, I receive money when people make qualifying purchases via my links.
Does Costco Still Have Cheesecake
Pumpkin cheesecake is a Costco customer favorite, and it is available for purchase online. An additional dessert option for any dessert enthusiast is available at Costco in the form of a 12-inch cheesecake. 99 is commonly found in the cold department of bakeries, which may be found towards the end of the aisles. 99 is also available online.
Read Also: Chili Cheese Frito Pie Sonic
Watch The Recipe Video
- 1lb cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2/3cup granulated white sugar
- pinchof salt
- 2 1/2cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2cups white sugar
- 3tablespoonsunsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2teaspoonsbaking soda
- 2large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 1/2cups vegetable oil, or any flavorless oil
- 1cup buttermilk
- 4tablespoonsred food coloring
- 5cups powdered sugar, sifted lightly to remove any lumps
- 1lb packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2cup butter, at room temperature
- 1tablespoonvanilla extract
Does Cheesecake Factory Have Red Velvet Cheesecake
After some research, it was discovered that the Cheesecake Factorys Red Velvet Dessert Cheesecake is the best cake that tastes like Velvet Cake. Whenever things are rough, or whenever you want to express your affection for your spouse or significant other, it is a wonderful gift for special occasions.
Recommended Reading: Coconut Cream Pie Cheesecake Factory
Where Can I Buy Red Velvet Cheesecake Food & Drink
- Can you tell me how much a Red Velvet Cheesecake Cake from the Cheesecake Factory costs?
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Cake from the Cheesecake Factory Cakes from the Cheesecake Factory start at $6.
- If you like, you may get a slice of pizza for as low as $6.
- From $9.50 to $9.50.
- You can whip up a cake without using any icing in just a few minutes!
A typical cake does not have any icing, thus it is critical to use only the finest components while making one.
My Ultimate Red Velvet Cheesecake Cake
My son loves the Stephanies Red Velvet Cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory/Sams but they are so expensive. This is my version of the cake, since I dont do red velvet cake from scratch . You have the option of using the store-bought cream cheese frosting or use the cream cheese frosting you like best. You can also choose to double the cheesecake and make 2 layers of cheesecake
- 1 box red velvet cake mix
- 2 containers of cream cheese frosting
- 2 pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
Recommended Reading: Procurement Integrated Enterprise Environment Piee
Creamy Red Velvet Cheesecake With Oreo Cookie Crust
Theres no such thing as stopping at one piece when it comes to this cheesecake. From the crunchy Oreo crust to the rich red velvet filling and the light cream cheese topping, its insanely good! If youre a fan of red velvet, youve just discovered your new favorite dessert.
As far as baked cheesecakes go, this ones very simple. You do have to use a water bath, but its really not as much work as it seems! And Im here to guide you through the process from start to finish. Thanks to that quick little water bath, the cheesecake filling is super smooth and creamy. When you factor in the crust and the topping, its heaven in a cheesecake!
Is This Dessert Freezer
Yes! Pop it in the freezer for about an hour to flash freeze it, then wrap it well in clear wrap and foil. You can also wrap and freeze individual slices if preferred.
Freeze your cheesecake for up to 1 month. Thaw it out overnight in the fridge before enjoying it.
- Cook Time:1 hour 55 minutes
- Total Time:2 hours 55 minutes
You May Like: Deep Dish Pie Crust Walmart
Piece Of Cake Cookbook
Lots of folks buy those boxed cake mixes because they dont want to bother with the mess of trying to make a cake homemade. This recipe comes from the most wonderful from-scratch cake book: Piece of Cake by Camilla Saulsbury.
Saulsburys cake recipes are all ONE BOWL recipes this means no mixing things in separate bowls and no sifting. Her recipes do not call for any fancy flours and you will not need a heavy-duty stand mixer.
Heres a sneak peek at a few of the cake recipes within this book:
- Traditionalists: Perfect Chocolate Bundt, Classic Vanilla Pound Cake, New York Style Crumb Cake
- For Trendsetters: Salted Caramel, Peanut & Chocolate Upside-Down Cake, Polenta Cake with Anise & Honey, 5-Spice Mandarin Orange Cake
- For Grown Ups: Tennessee Whiskey Cake, Champagne Pound Cake, Gingerbread Cake with Orange-Mascarpone Cream
- Little Ones: Cinnamon Graham Cracker Snack Cake, Strawberry- Peanut Butter Crumb Cake, Snickerdoodle Bundt
- For Hedonists: Caramel Cinnamon Roll Bundt, Chocolate Texas Sheet Cake, Hot Fudge Brownie Cake
- For the Health Conscious: Whacky Whole Wheat Banana Cake, Mixed Berry Spoon Cake, Whole Wheat Carrot Bundt
Saulsbury also includes recipes for homemade Vegan and Gluten Free cake mix. And all of her measurements include metric as well as standard . With 5-star reviews on Amazon, this is definitely a cookbook to have on your cookbook shelf!
How Much Is A Whole Red Velvet Cheesecake
- The Ultimate Red Velvet Cheesecake Cake has a value of $5.99, making it a good deal.
- There is a $9 processing charge and a $95 processing fee.
- It varies from city to city, but the average hourly rate is around $95 per hour.
- If the cake is produced with such high-quality ingredients and tastes as well as it looks, it is well worth the investment.
- Despite the fact that it is slightly out of reach, if you can buy it, you will like it.
Don’t Miss: 5 Inch Aluminum Pie Pans
What Is The Actual Flavor Of This Cake
Red velvet has a very mild chocolate and vanilla flavor with a tangy edge, thanks to the buttermilk, vinegar, and cream cheese. The main flavor note actually comes from the frosting. However, the cakes most attractive aspect is the texture! Youre getting bites of fluffy, moist cake with a very creamy delicate frosting giving a delightful mouthfeel.
Ultimate Red Velvet Cake Cheesecake
Layers of Red Velvet Cake and Cheesecake Covered in Cream Cheese Frosting. Finished with White Chocolate
This place is worth the wait! The food and cheesecakes are absolutely mind blowing. Food: A complimentary bread is served but be mindful on the consumption of this as the food portions are huge. The chicken nachos are amazing. My favourite is the chicken skewers which are served with the toppings on the side so you can assemble your burger to your preference. The cheesecakes were obviously the best part. I tried the Reese’s Peanut Butter Chocolate CakeCheesecake, UltimateRedVelvetCakeCheesecake and Dulce De Leche Caramel Cheesecake. They were all equally amazing but my most favourite is the Dulce De Leche, definitely try this one!!Ambience: Casual, busy restaurant as its inside the mall. Friendly customer service but a long wait at times. Cons: Need more tables as it’s always super busy.Tip: There is a separate faster line for Desserts pick up only. Also the portions are huge.
Was this review ?
Recommended Reading: Beauty Pie Super Retinol Ceramide Boost Anti Aging Face Serum
Not A Difficult Cake To Bake Enjoy The Process
There is something magical about red velvet cake, dont you think? Adding cheesecake takes it to a whole other fabulous level! A celebratory special cake indeed!
This isnt a hard cake to make, it just takes time. Plan to make this a couple of days prior to the celebration.
I baked both cakes one evening, and then put it together the next day after the cheesecake had time to get nice and firm.
Let me know the occasion you baked this red velvet cheesecake cake recipe! I would love to hear how it turned out for you.