How To Season Pampered Chef Stoneware
wikiHow is a wiki, similar to Wikipedia, which means that many of our articles are co-written by multiple authors. To create this article, volunteer authors worked to edit and improve it over time.wikiHow marks an article as reader-approved once it receives enough positive feedback. This article received 14 testimonials and 91% of readers who voted found it helpful, earning it our reader-approved status. This article has been viewed 203,364 times.Learn more…
Stoneware baking pans and trays from the Pampered Chef are designed to be a naturally non-stick surface. You can cook food with little to no oil, without using coated non-stick pans that chip and fleck away. In fact, these baking dishes get better with time thanks to a process called seasoning that improves the surface.
Deep Dish Apple Pieoh My
I stumbled across a Pampered Chef Deep Dish Pie Plate in my garage. I got this plate as a gift however, I never used it then forgot about because it was buried amongst random stuff in my garage. Well, once I pulled it out of the box, I knew I had to make something amazing and delicious! This particular pie plate is stoneware and I immediately fell in love with it and now I want to purchase everything in the stoneware collection! I had some Granny Smith apples in the fridge, so I decided to make a deep dish apple pie. Deciding on what to make was the easy part, but determining which recipes to usewell, that was another story. After browsing allrecipes and recipeszaar for what seemed like hours, I finally decided on the crust recipe and the filling recipe. The topping I winged from a previous apple tart that I made, it includes rolled oats, which in my opinion takes a typical crumb topping to another level! This pie turned out deliciousthe apples cooked beautifully, the caramel sauce in the pie added just the right amount of sweetness and the crust was tender and flaky! I am posting each recipe with my adaptations. The links will take you to the original recipes. If you have some extra time this week, get in your kitchen and make this pie. I promise you will not be sorry!
Pie Crust adapted from allrecipesIngredients3/4 cup and 2 tablespoons shortening1 tablespoon and 1-1/2 teaspoons white sugar1 teaspoon salt1/4 cup water
Oatmeal Streusel Topping
How To Make Chicken/turkey Pot Pie
- 1Place bottom crust in pie pan.Layer potato and meat on bottom of uncooked pie shell.Sprinkle meat and potato lightly with salt.Set aside.
- 2In a medium sauce pan place soup, vegetables, seasonings, and butter. Heat through and stir until well blended. DO NOT ADD WATER.
- 3Pour soup/vegetable mixture over potato and meat in pie shell. DO NOT OVERFILL. Tap pan on counter to allow mixture to settle slightly. Top pie with top crust. Trim to edge and fold top crust edge over bottom crust edge, tucking both INSIDE pie pan.
- 4Top with melted butter if desired.Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes, or until crust in golden brown.Enjoy!
- Last Step: Don’t forget to share! Make all your friends drool by posting a picture of your finished recipe on your favorite social network. And don’t forget to tag Just A Pinch and include #justapinchrecipes so we can see it too!
You May Like: Kermits Key Lime Pie Recipe
Pampered Chef Heritage Stoneware Deep Dish Pizza Pie Pan Shallow Bowl
Seller:akalbers100%, Location:Elgin, Illinois, Ships to: US & many other countries, Item:133901485027Pampered Chef Heritage Stoneware Deep Dish Pizza Pie Pan Shallow Bowl. Pampered Chef Heritage Collection Stoneware Deep Dish Pizza Pie Pan Shallow Bowl Condition is “Used”. See photos for more information, and please contact me if there’s anything else you’d like to know. Comes from a cat-friendly, smoke-free home. Please take a look at my other auctions. I have many children’s items listed. If you win multiple auctions, I will combine shipping and will just charge you the total actual combined shipping cost. Thanks for looking!Condition:Used, All returns accepted:ReturnsNotAccepted, Shape:Round, Model:Pampered Chef Heritage Collection, Type of Oven:Pizza, Type:Bowl, Color:Beige, Set Includes:Bowl, Brand:Pampered Chef See More
- Popularity – 6 views, 0.9 views per day, 7 days on eBay. Good amount of views. 0 sold, 1 available. More