No Bake Peanut Butter Nutty Buddy Pie
This is a sponsored post written by Jackie Cravener on behalf of Little Debbie®
My mom was the queen of the kitchen in our household, she loved the smiles and the full bellies when we were all finished. She always included us in the kitchen, and my siblings and I would lick the beaters, the bowl and the spoon while trying to patiently wait until those fresh baked goods came out of the oven.
She was known for her famous Peanut Butter Pie that was requested at all of the family gatherings and was always a childhood favorite of mine. Her secret and what made this pie better than just any other Peanut Butter Pie was the crust, which was made from Little Debbie Nutty Buddy Bars. The chocolate, peanut butter, and crisp blend to make the most irresistible flavor ever. Its The Taste You Never Outgrow, I still keep a little stash that I like to sneak for myself when the kids arent looking. I know every mother does it!
My brother, sister, and I always tried sneaking some Nutty Buddy Bars off the counter while my mother would prepare the pie. And now with two little ones of my own, I catch my kids doing the same exact thing. They love licking the spoons after mixing the creamy peanut butter filling. And when they visit their Nana the first thing they go for is her little stash of Little Debbie baked goods.
The New Format Will Be Available In Stores Starting In Late
Little Debbie Peanut Butter Creme Pies
The combination of delicious peanut butter creme sandwiched between two home-style peanut butter cookies from the Little Debbie brand has proven to be a winner enjoyed by consumers nationwide.
COLLEGEDALE, Tenn May 14, 2015
Little Debbie® is pleased to announce the release of its wildly popular Peanut Butter Creme Pies in a new Family Pack format. The new format will be available in stores starting in late-May 2015.
The combination of delicious peanut butter creme sandwiched between two home-style peanut butter cookies from the Little Debbie brand has proven to be a winner enjoyed by consumers nationwide, said Thomas Mossbeck, Little Debbie product manager.
Little Debbie first introduced the Peanut Butter Creme Pie as a single-serve product in 2013 under the Little Debbie Snacks line and in Big Packs in 2014. Their huge success and consumer feedback prompted the company to develop the Family Pack format which delivers the same freshness, quality and taste in a smaller size thats perfect for lunchboxes, purses, briefcases and backpacks.
Its exciting to now be able to offer our phenomenal Peanut Butter Creme Pies in a smaller serving size in addition to the established formats and reach households that have not yet tried this new classic from Little Debbie, said Mossbeck.
About McKee Foods
View article via:
Copycat Little Debbie Oatmeal Crme Pies Recipe
411 People Used
Little Debbie: Peanut Butter Creme Pies Food Review
Tasty Tuesday: Little Debbie Peanut Butter Cream Pies
Little Debbie’s Peanut Butter Creme Pies Review
Found at last!! Little Debbie Peanut Butter Creme Pie…
Reed Reviews – Little Debbie Peanut Butter Cream Pie
What Happens If Little Debbie Sandwich Cookies Peanut Butter Creme Pie Big Pack Is Out Of Stock And I Need To Give Specific Instructions
- Find Best Match: By default, your shopper will use their best judgement to pick a replacement for your item.
- Pick Specific Replacement: You can pick a specific alternative for the shopper to purchase if your first choice is out-of-stock.
- Don’t Replace: For items you’d rather not replace, choose “Don’t replace” to get a refund if the item is out of stock.
How Much Does Instacart Delivery Or Pickup Cost
- Delivery fees start at $3.99 for same-day orders over $35. Fees vary for one-hour deliveries, club store deliveries, and deliveries under $35.
- Service fees vary and are subject to change based on factors like location and the number and types of items in your cart. Orders containing alcohol have a separate service fee.
- Tipping is optional but encouraged for delivery orders. It’s a great way to show your shopper appreciation and recognition for excellent service. 100% of your tip goes directly to the shopper who delivers your order.
- There may be a “pickup fee” on your pick up order that is typically $1.99 for non-Express members. Express membership waives this like it would a delivery fee.
- Pick up orders have no service fees, regardless of non-Express or Express membership.
You May Like: Patti Labelle Pie Crust Recipe